BoardVitals Nuclear Cardiology CME Pro Plus w/ Bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card
Get up to a bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card and earn 15 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM . This bundle offers more than 300+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you stay up-to-date on relevant Nuclear Cardiology topics including Physics and Instrumentation, Radiopharmaceuticals, and General Cardiology As It Relates To Image Interpretation.
Note: Your total cost, gift card amount, and credit hours may change after selecting your specialty and subscription package.
- Up to a Bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card with purchase
- 15 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 300+ up-to-date Nuclear Cardiology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Physics and Instrumentation
- Radiation Safety
- Nuclear Cardiology Diagnostic Tests and Procedures/Protocols
- General Cardiology As It Relates To Image Interpretation
- Risk Stratification
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Ventricular Function Imaging
- Myocardial Viability
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Nuclear Cardiology research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Nuclear Cardiology board prep.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Please allow 7-10 business days after verification for your gift card Prepaid Card delivery. Gift cards or Prepaid Cards larger than $2,000 may be delivered in multiple orders. Delivery for Amazon Gift Card is made via email. Delivery for Visa Prepaid Card is via postal mail. No cancellations or refunds permitted with this offer. No other discounts apply and offers may not be combined.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™, & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
The Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S. Pay close attention to the expiration date printed on the front of the card. You will not have access to the funds after expiration.