Gastroenterology Board Review Sample Question 1
A 60-year-old female with chronic hepatitis C and cirrhosis presents initial onset of abdominal distension accompanied by abdominal pain. Exam reveals tense ascites. Which of the following is indicated for treatment?
- ADiagnostic paracentesis
- BNorfloxacin 400 mg BID
- CMidodrine 12.5 mg TID
- DLarge volume therapeutic and diagnostic paracentesis
- ESpironolactone 100 mg q d and furosemide 40 mg q d
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Get ready to pass the Gastroenterology Board Exam with the BoardVitals Gastroenterology question bank. Gain access to more than 700 board-style practice questions including detailed explanations and rationales. This question bank is targeted to the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Gastroenterology Certification Exam.
- 700+ Gastroenterology Board Review Questions targeted to the Gastroenterology Board Certification Exam
- The Best Interactive, Customizable GI Question Bank at the Most Affordable Price
- Statistics and dashboards to help you focus on the areas where you need the most training
- The platform suggests the next best questions for you to answer based on prior performance
- Dedicated section for the questions that are most relevant to the boards for ‘quick hits’
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps thousands of doctors prepare for board certification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“I used the online BoardVitals and found that the 600+ questions for my specialty were pretty comprehensive with answers to each question and a convenient monitoring of my progress. I could choose as short or long a test as desired and then review missed questions to hone areas requiring more review. It is also quite affordable and perhaps most importantly really preps you for test-taking skills.”
Steven Taylor, MD