Topics covered by the Osler Colorectal Surgery Board Review include:
• Anorectal conditions, colorectal and anal tumors, diverticulitis, diverticulosis, endoscopy of the colon and rectum, inflammatory bowel disease, laparoscopic colon resection and physiologic testing.
• One public mock oral is included in the enrollment cost. You may purchase additional public or private mock orals if you wish.
• See the Osler site for the date and location of the next Osler Colorectal Surgery Board Review.
• Use improved competence in performing current colorectal surgical techniques
Target Audience: Colorectal Surgeons.
- Cost: $899
- Credit hours: 10
- CME credits awarded by: Osler Institute
- Format: Live Board Review
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated
- Colorectal Surgery Board Reviews
Colorectal Surgery Board Reviews
Complete your CME requirements with Colorectal Surgery board reviews from top CME providers. These Colorectal Surgery board reviews will also help physicians broaden their knowledge regarding anorectal conditions, colorectal and anal tumors, and other key issues related to Colorectal Surgery.