Colorectal Surgery Board Reviews
1 - 1 of 1 results
Osler Colorectal Surgery Board Review
Topics covered by the Osler Colorectal Surgery Board Review include:
• Anorectal conditions, colorectal and anal tumors, diverticulitis, diverticulosis, endoscopy of the colon and rectum, inflammatory bowel disease, laparoscopic colon resection and physiologic testing.
• One public mock oral is included in the enrollment cost. You may purchase additional public or private mock orals if you wish.
• See the Osler site for the date and location of the next Osler Colorectal Surgery Board Review.
• Use improved competence in performing current colorectal surgical techniques
Target Audience: Colorectal Surgeons.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: $899
- Credit hours: 10
- CME credits awarded by: Osler Institute
- Format: Live Board Review
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated