A Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA Board Review
Ace the vascular surgery board exams and keep up with rapidly evolving best practices with the Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery from UCLA.
Topics covered by Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery include:
Imaging in Vascular Disease, Hemodynamics for the Vascular Surgeon, The Vascular Diagnostic Laboratory, Thrombolysis, Mechanical Thrombectomy, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Hemodialysis and Angio Access, Cerebrovascular Disease, Chronic Venous Obstruction, Pediatric Vascular Surgery and many more.
After completing Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, you will be able to:
• Describe the indications, technique, and results of the spectrum of open vascular operations including such common procedures as carotid endarterectomy, repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm, aorto-femoral bypass, and infra-inguinal bypass
• Outline the management of varicose veins and deep venous occlusive disease
• Identify the indications, technique, and results of the spectrum of catheter based intervention including endovascular repair of thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysm, aorto-iliac and femoral-popliteal-tibial occlusive disease, and carotid artery stenting
• Manage vascular disease including treatment of hypertension, risk factor modification, the use of anti-platelet, anti-coagulant, and statin therapy
• Interpret diagnostic studies including duplex ultrasound, magnetic resonance angiography, CT angiography, and catheter based contrast angiography
Target Audience: ‘
Practicing vascular surgeons and vascular surgery residents who wish to review their specialty and update their knowledge of new topics in this rapidly expanding field.
- Cost: $1,295 - $1,895
- Credit hours: 25
- CME credits awarded by: David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: November 1, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: October 31, 2020
Meetings By Mail presents the 27th Annual Advances in Vascular Imaging & Diagnosis.
This course is the ultrasound component of the VEITHsymposium, and provides a comprehensive update on the diagnosis and management of vascular disease. Topics include Real time B-mode imaging, color and spectral Doppler, non-invasive techniques, thrombo-embolic disease, venous disease, arterial, cerebrovascular, abdominal and vascular lab management, HD video capture provides optimal image clarity, including presenters’ cursor movements. Available in DVD-ROM and Online Streaming formats.
After completing the 27th Annual Advances in Vascular Imaging & Diagnosis, you will be able to:
• Describe recent developments in vascular ultrasound technology.
• Incorporate the Vascular Laboratory into the management of patients with vascular disease.
• Identify and compare noninvasive tests that are available to aid in the diagnosis of vascular disease.
• Identify current therapies and their roles for the effective management of peripheral arterial/venous disease, and carotid artery disease.
• Utilize duplex ultrasound prior to, during and after endovascular procedures.
• Apply issues regarding Vascular Laboratory management, reimbursement and accreditation to your practice
Radiologists, Cardiologists, Cardiovascular Surgeons, Technologists and Sonographers seeking to meet Vascular lab CME requirements.
- Cost: $645
- Credit hours: 17.5
- CME credits awarded by: Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education
- Format: On-Demand Online, Audio CD
- Material last updated: February 15, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: February 14, 2019
The Osler Vascular Surgery Board Reviews offer learning in a variety of venues and formats.
Osler Vascular Surgery Mock Oral Course. Mock oral exams are one-on-one simulations of the board exam with faculty examining candidates and providing feedback. These are before a group ($125 each).
Find the dates and locations of the next Live Courses at Osler Vascular Surgery Board Reviews.
The Osler Vascular Surgery Course on 4 MP3 CDs w/Electronic Syllabus. Each CD includes a full days’ lectures from the most recent live meeting in MP3 format which you can play on your MP3 player, computer or CD player.
- Cost: Varies depending on format
- Credit hours: Varies depending on format
- CME credits awarded by: Osler Institute
- Format: Live Conference, On-Demand Online, Audio CD
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated
- Vascular Surgery CME
Vascular Surgery CME
Looking to meet your Vascular Surgery CME requirements? Expand your knowledge on the most important topics including imaging in vascular disease and pediatric vascular surgery with this selection of Vascular Surgery CME courses, board reviews, and other activities. Physicians focusing on Vascular Surgery must complete at least 90 Category 1 CME Credits every 3 years to meet the American Board of Surgery Maintenance of Certification requirements.