Vascular Surgery CME
1 - 3 of 3 results
- 20% OFF W/ CODE: SAVINGS20FEATURED
A Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA Board Review
Ace the vascular surgery board exams and keep up with rapidly evolving best practices with the Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery from UCLA.
Topics covered by Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery include:
Imaging in Vascular Disease, Hemodynamics for the Vascular Surgeon, The Vascular Diagnostic Laboratory, Thrombolysis, Mechanical Thrombectomy, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Hemodialysis and Angio Access, Cerebrovascular Disease, Chronic Venous Obstruction, Pediatric Vascular Surgery and many more.
After completing Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, you will be able to:
• Describe the indications, technique, and results of the spectrum of open vascular operations including such common procedures as carotid endarterectomy, repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm, aorto-femoral bypass, and infra-inguinal bypass
• Outline the management of varicose veins and deep venous occlusive disease
• Identify the indications, technique, and results of the spectrum of catheter based intervention including endovascular repair of thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysm, aorto-iliac and femoral-popliteal-tibial occlusive disease, and carotid artery stenting
• Manage vascular disease including treatment of hypertension, risk factor modification, the use of anti-platelet, anti-coagulant, and statin therapy
• Interpret diagnostic studies including duplex ultrasound, magnetic resonance angiography, CT angiography, and catheter based contrast angiography
Target Audience: ‘See full details chevron_right
Practicing vascular surgeons and vascular surgery residents who wish to review their specialty and update their knowledge of new topics in this rapidly expanding field.
- Cost: $1295$1036
- Credit hours: 25
- CME credits awarded by: David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: November 1, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: October 31, 2020
Meetings By Mail presents the ALL NEW 29th Annual Advances in Vascular Imaging and Diagnosis, comprised of nearly eighteen hours of content devoted to the analysis and management of vascular disease. The ultrasound component of the internationally renowned VEITHsymposium®, AVIDsymposium® is sponsored by Cleveland Clinic. Worth up to 17.75 AMA PRA Category I Credits™, this program FULFILLS VASCULAR LAB CME REQUIREMENTS and is essential for all cardiovascular health professionals. NO POST TEST REQUIRED to obtain credit!
Topics include real-time B-mode imaging, color, and spectral Doppler, non-invasive techniques, thrombo-embolic disease, venous disease, arterial, cerebrovascular, abdominal, wound care, diabetic foot principles, hemodialysis access, vascular lab management, vascular ultrasound education, reimbursement and laboratory accreditation.
Radiologists, Cardiologists, Cardiovascular Surgeons, Technologists and Sonographers seeking to meet Vascular lab CME requirements.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: $645
- Credit hours: 17.75
- CME credits awarded by: Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education
- Format: Online Streaming, DVD-ROM
- Material last updated: February 15, 2019
- Expiration of CME credit: February 14, 2021
The Osler Vascular Surgery Board Reviews offer learning in a variety of venues and formats.
Osler Vascular Surgery Mock Oral Course. Mock oral exams are one-on-one simulations of the board exam with faculty examining candidates and providing feedback. These are before a group ($125 each).
Find the dates and locations of the next Live Courses at Osler Vascular Surgery Board Reviews.
The Osler Vascular Surgery Course on 4 MP3 CDs w/Electronic Syllabus. Each CD includes a full days’ lectures from the most recent live meeting in MP3 format which you can play on your MP3 player, computer or CD player.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: Varies depending on format
- Credit hours: Varies depending on format
- CME credits awarded by: Osler Institute
- Format: Live Conference, On-Demand Online, Audio CD
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated