A Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA Board Review
Cost: $1295View Offer chevron_right
Ace the vascular surgery board exams and keep up with rapidly evolving best practices with the Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery from UCLA.
Topics covered by Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery include:
Imaging in Vascular Disease, Hemodynamics for the Vascular Surgeon, The Vascular Diagnostic Laboratory, Thrombolysis, Mechanical Thrombectomy, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Hemodialysis and Angio Access, Cerebrovascular Disease, Chronic Venous Obstruction, Pediatric Vascular Surgery and many more.
After completing Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, you will be able to:
• Describe the indications, technique, and results of the spectrum of open vascular operations including such common procedures as carotid endarterectomy, repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm, aorto-femoral bypass, and infra-inguinal bypass
• Outline the management of varicose veins and deep venous occlusive disease
• Identify the indications, technique, and results of the spectrum of catheter based intervention including endovascular repair of thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysm, aorto-iliac and femoral-popliteal-tibial occlusive disease, and carotid artery stenting
• Manage vascular disease including treatment of hypertension, risk factor modification, the use of anti-platelet, anti-coagulant, and statin therapy
• Interpret diagnostic studies including duplex ultrasound, magnetic resonance angiography, CT angiography, and catheter based contrast angiography
Target Audience: ‘
Practicing vascular surgeons and vascular surgery residents who wish to review their specialty and update their knowledge of new topics in this rapidly expanding field.