Orthopaedic Surgery Board Reviews
1 - 5 of 5 results
Complete your CME and MOC Requirements Online with BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Orthopaedic Surgery Self-Assessment Activity with up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card. Answer board-style questions and cases related to your specialty and earn credits fast!
Key features of BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Self-Assessment Activity include:
Target Audience: Most SpecialtiesSee full details chevron_right
Quick to learn and easy to use, CMEinfo Insider gives you instant access to CMEInfo’s entire collection of specialty-based educational resources that you can view on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
• View activities and progress on content you have selected, as well as relevant primary specialty recommendations from our Medical Contributors.
• Get regular updates on hot topics in the Med Minute spotlight.
• Manage your courses and AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM all in one convenient location.
• Create instant certificates by date, specialty and credit category for all your completed CME activities.
Target Audience: Orthopaedic SurgeonsSee full details chevron_right
Topics covered by the Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review include:
Biomechanics, Adult Orthopaedic Infections, Reconstructive Issues Regarding the Adult Shoulder, Principles of Adult Polytrauma & Perioperative Management, Pediatric Sports Medicine, Gait, Prosthetics and Orthotics, Musculoskeletal Tumors in Adults & Children and many others.
Upon completion of the Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review, you will be able to:
• Describe appropriate evaluation and management of core adult and pediatric orthopaedic problems
• Demonstrate comprehension of current standards of care in orthopaedic surgery
• Recognize and diagnose selected rare problems in both adult and pediatric orthopaedic settings
• Discuss selected basic science aspects of a wide variety of orthopaedic diagnoses
• Explain key concepts in certain non-operative aspects of orthopaedic surgery, including biomechanics and biomaterials, as well as medicolegal and ethical issues
Target Audiences: Orthopaedic SurgeonsSee full details chevron_right
Get ready to pass the Orthopedic Surgery board exam with the BoardVitals Orthopedic Surgery Board Review Question Bank.
Gain access to 600 orthopedic surgery board review questions with detailed explanations to prepare for exam day. This online question bank is targeted to both the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS) and American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery (AOBOS) Written Certification Exams.
• 600 Orthopedic Surgery board review questions developed by top Orthopedic Surgeons
• Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
• Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
• 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
• 100% Pass Guarantee
Orthopedic Surgeons preparing for the Orthopedic Surgery Board Exam.
The BoardVitals Orthopedic Surgery CME Review offers clinicians 54 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and over 500 Orthopedic Surgery board review questions. The questions cover key topics including sports medicine, basic science, and rehabilitation. This question bank will assist clinicians with Orthopedic Surgery certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals Orthopedic Surgery CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: Orthopedic SurgeonsSee full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.