Topics covered in Management and Administration of Laboratories include:
Basic Statistics, Equipment, Finances & Budget, Information Management, Laboratory Safety, Licensure and Accreditation, Management of Costs, Personnel Management, Quality Control, Reimbursement & Productivity, Staffing & Scheduling and many more.
Viewing Management and Administration of Laboratories will help you to better:
• Understand licensure requirements and current regulations for operating a clinical laboratory
• Summarize the responsibilities of the Laboratory Director
• Understand the essential elements of a Quality Management System
• Incorporate professional society recommendations pertaining to personnel, budget, equipment, safety and other areas of lab operations
• Implement and sustain the highest levels of quality control while incorporating basic regulations into management of the lab
- Cost: $795 - $895
- Credit hours: 17.5
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: June 15, 2015
- Expiration of CME credit: June 15, 2018
- Clinical Laboratory Management CME
Clinical Laboratory Management CME
Complete your CME requirements with Clinical Laboratory Management CME courses, board reviews, and other activities from top CME providers. Physicians focusing on Clinical Laboratory Management that are board-certified by the American Board of Pathology must complete at least 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ every 2 years to meet their maintenance of certification (MOC) requirements. These Clinical Laboratory Management CME activities will also help physicians broaden their knowledge about laboratory safety, lab equipment, and other topics related to Clinical Laboratory Management.