Lung Cancer Imaging CME
1 - 2 of 2 results
Topics covered by Lung Cancer Imaging include:
Lung Cancer Screening, Lung Nodule Classification, Repeat Annual Screens, Lung Cancer Diagnosis, Smoking Related Diffuse Lung Diseases, Imaging the Adenocarcinoma Spectrum, Lung Cancer Treatment, Imaging the Post-Surgical Lung Cancer Patient and many others.
Lung Cancer Imaging covers best practices in interpreting CT scans obtained for lung cancer screening, staging, and treatment follow-up for those who may be actively involved in lung cancer screening clinics and in multidisciplinary lung cancer programs.
After completing Lung Cancer Imaging you should be better able to:
• Develop a lung cancer screening clinic
• Incorporate Lung-RADS into reports of LDCT for lung cancer screening
• Comply with CMS guidelines for lung cancer screening
• Improve accuracy of lung cancer detection on CT
• Recommend appropriate management of suspicious findings for lung cancer on chest CT
• Apply the TNM lung cancer staging system (7th edition)
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Radiology, CT.
- Cost: $295
- Credit hours: 6.75
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: March 31, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: March 31, 2019
Meetings by Mail presents Duke Radiology Imaging Pearls: Pelvis, Cardiothoracic, Neuro and Pediatric, featuring Duke Radiology’s elite faculty discussing the finer points of the practice. Best techniques and applications for MR, CT, Ultrasound and PET are presented, with special focus placed on pelvic, cardiothoracic, neuro and pediatric imaging. Worth up to 16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and accepted as self assessment CME for Maintenance of Certification requirements!
Topics include: prostate, GYN, small bowel, ischemic heart disease, pulmonary fibrosis, stroke imaging, dementia, congenital lung abnormalities, common indications in children and much more.
HD video capture includes speaker’s cursor movements.
After completing Duke Radiology Imaging Pearls, you will be better able to:
• Identify and discuss the latest modalities and techniques being used in the field of Diagnostic Radiology.
• Discuss differential diagnoses of common disease processes as they are seen on radiologic images.
• Demonstrate compliance with various governing agencies to sustain accreditation, licensing and board certificate requirements.
Target Audience: Radiologists
- Cost: $595
- Credit hours: 16.5
- CME credits awarded by: Global Education Group
- Format: On-Demand Online, DVD-ROM
- Material last updated: May 15, 2018
- Expiration of CME credit: May 14, 2021