Lung Cancer Imaging CME
1 - 1 of 1 results
Duke Radiology Imaging Pearls: Pelvis, Cardiothoracic, Neuro and Pediatric
Meetings by Mail presents Duke Radiology Imaging Pearls: Pelvis, Cardiothoracic, Neuro and Pediatric, featuring Duke Radiology’s elite faculty discussing the finer points of the practice. Best techniques and applications for MR, CT, Ultrasound and PET are presented, with special focus placed on pelvic, cardiothoracic, neuro and pediatric imaging. Worth up to 16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and accepted as self assessment CME for Maintenance of Certification requirements!
Topics include: prostate, GYN, small bowel, ischemic heart disease, pulmonary fibrosis, stroke imaging, dementia, congenital lung abnormalities, common indications in children and much more.
HD video capture includes speaker’s cursor movements.
After completing Duke Radiology Imaging Pearls, you will be better able to:
• Identify and discuss the latest modalities and techniques being used in the field of Diagnostic Radiology.
• Discuss differential diagnoses of common disease processes as they are seen on radiologic images.
• Demonstrate compliance with various governing agencies to sustain accreditation, licensing and board certificate requirements.
Target Audience: RadiologistsSee full details chevron_right
- Cost: $595
- Credit hours: 16.5
- CME credits awarded by: Global Education Group
- Format: On-Demand Online, DVD-ROM
- Material last updated: May 15, 2018
- Expiration of CME credit: May 14, 2021