Sports Medicine Board Review Sample Question 1
A 31-year-old female gymnastics instructor presents to your clinic with a complaint of right-hand weakness and numbness. She also works as a receptionist part-time and states that her symptoms are worst at the end of her workday. On physical examination, there is a loss of sensation along the palmar aspect of her thumb and first two digits. You note atrophy of her thenar eminence as well. The nerve implicated in her symptoms innervates which of the following muscles?
- AFlexor digitorum superficialis
- BAdductor pollicis
- CExtensor digitorum
- DAbductor pollicis longus
- EFlexor carpi ulnaris
Sports Medicine Board Review Sample Question 2
What type of symptoms would you expect in a patient that presents with the following imaging finding?
- AAlteration in pain and temperature sensation in a cape-like distribution
- CLoss of joint position and vibration sense in the upper extremities
- DVocal cord paralysis
- ESensory ataxia
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Sports Medicine CME Pro Plus offers more than 450+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Sports Medicine board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Sports Medicine topics including Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics, and Exercise Prescription. Also, get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card and earn 30 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 30 ABIM MOC Points with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card with purchase
- 30 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 30 ABIM MOC Points
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 450+ up-to-date Sports Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Sports Medicine board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“This is the best test bank I've ever used! The questions are great, and the answers are very thorough! I am extremely grateful for having access to your test questions! Thank you!” ”
Golnaz Alemi, MD