Sports Medicine Board Review Sample Question 1
A 31-year-old female gymnastics instructor presents to your clinic with a complaint of right-hand weakness and numbness. She also works as a receptionist part-time and states that her symptoms are worst at the end of her workday. On physical examination, there is a loss of sensation along the palmar aspect of her thumb and first two digits. You note atrophy of her thenar eminence as well. The nerve implicated in her symptoms innervates which of the following muscles?
- AFlexor digitorum superficialis
- BAdductor pollicis
- CExtensor digitorum
- DAbductor pollicis longus
- EFlexor carpi ulnaris
Sports Medicine Board Review Sample Question 2
What type of symptoms would you expect in a patient that presents with the following imaging finding?
- AAlteration in pain and temperature sensation in a cape-like distribution
- CLoss of joint position and vibration sense in the upper extremities
- DVocal cord paralysis
- ESensory ataxia
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Prepare to earn your certification in Sports Medicine with 500+ detailed Sports Medicine board review questions from BoardVitals. This practice question bank is targeted to the Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) in Sports Medicine offered by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) in conjunction with the ABEM, ABIM, ABP, and ABPMR.
- 500+ Sports Medicine board review questions
- Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
- Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- 100% Pass Guarantee
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps tens of thousands of doctors prepare for board certification/recertification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by more than 400 leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“This is the best test bank I've ever used! The questions are great, and the answers are very thorough! I am extremely grateful for having access to your test questions! Thank you!” ”
Golnaz Alemi, MD