Free Allergy and Immunology CME
1 - 2 of 2 results
Treatment Updates on Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy emphasizes the use of IVIg in the treatment of Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy.
The presentation consists of a single lecture, Treatment Updates on Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy, with discussion by Roy L. Freeman, MD, Richard J. Barohn, MD and Kenneth C. Gorson, MD.
After viewing Treatment Updates on Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy, you will be better able to :
• Conduct a thorough and timely evaluation and differential diagnosis of patients with chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy.
• Devise appropriate treatment regimen for the effective management of chronic inflammatory polyneuropathy based on guidelines and clinical evidence.
Target Audiences:See full details chevron_right
This program is intended for US-based neurologists, immunologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses who manage, or have an interest in managing patients with immune-mediated neuropathies.
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 1
- CME credits awarded by: Postgraduate Institute for Medicine
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: July 27, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: July 27, 2018
Scientia CME Immunology – Allergy CME has three selections:
• Chronic Urticaria (CU): Therapeutic Updates, Best Practices, and Barriers to Care (1 hr CME);
• Psoriasis: Best Practices, Barriers to Care, and Emerging Therapies (1 hr CME)
• Asthma and allergic asthma: personalizing treatment to the patient and therapeutic updates (1 hr CME)
Target Audience:See full details chevron_right
Physicians specializing in Allergy or Dermatology.
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 3
- CME credits awarded by: ScientiaCME
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Expiration of CME credit: Two years after release