The Brigham Board Review in Allergy and Immunology: Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Oakstone Board Review
Topics covered by The Brigham Board Review in Allergy and Immunology include:
T Cells and Innate Lymphoid Cells, B Cells and Antibody Formation, Lipid Mediators in Allergic Disease, Regulatory T Cells, Mucosal Immunity and the Microbiome, Diagnosis and Management of Asthma, Atopic Dermatitis, Drug Allergy and dozens more.
After completing The Brigham Board Review in Allergy and Immunology, you will be better able to:
• Integrate and demonstrate increased overall knowledge of allergy/immunologic diseases
• Identify and improve knowledge and clinical competence-based practice gaps in allergy/immunology
• Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiologic principles with clinical presentations
• Describe optimal therapeutic strategies and their risks and benefits
• Apply the knowledge and strategies gained through participation in this activity to the board exam and daily practice
Fellows/trainees and practicing allergists/immunologists and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in Allergy/Immunology) who are preparing to take ABIM Board Review or recertification examinations or who seek CME in attempt to improve patient care.
- Cost: $995 - $1,495
- Credit hours: 29.5
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: December 15, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: December 1, 2019
- Allergy & Immunology Board Reviews
Allergy & Immunology Board Reviews
Complete your CME requirements with Allergy and Immunization board reviews from top CME providers. These Allergy and Immunization board reviews will also help physicians broaden their knowledge regarding allergy treatment, asthma, other key issues related to Allergy and Immunization.