Intensive Review of Nephrology: Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital Board Review
Topics covered by Intensive Review of Nephrology include:
Glomerulonephritis, Electrolytes and Acid Base, CKD and General Nephrology, Acute Kidney Injury, Transplantation, Dialysis, How to Pass the Boards and many more.
At the conclusion of Intensive Review of Nephrology, you will be better able to:
• Summarize current/recommended nephrology guidelines in clinical practice
• Explain the differential diagnosis of complex clinical presentations of patient with renal disorders
• Identify/integrate current therapeutic options for specific renal disorders
• Review and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to clinical practice
• Describe pathophysiological mechanisms as they apply to management of renal disease
• Apply learning objectives to the ABIM Nephrology certification/recertification examinations
Clinical and academic nephrologists, internists, pediatricians, and primary care physicians/trainees preparing for ABIM nephrology certification/recertification examinations and/or seeking a comprehensive update in renal medicine and its subspecialties.
- Cost: $1,395 - $2,095
- Credit hours: 46.75
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: October 1, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: January 31, 2020
Get ready to pass the Nephrology board exam with the BoardVitals Nephrology Board Review Questions. Gain access to 500 nephrology board review questions with detailed explanations to prepare for exam day. This online question bank is targeted to the Nephrology certification exams for both the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) and American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine (AOBIM).
Features of the BoardVitals Nephrology Board Review Questions include:
• 500 Nephrology board review study questions developed by top Nephrologists
• Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
• Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
• 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
• 100% Pass Guarantee
Nephrologists preparing for the American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology Board Exam.
- Cost: $129 - $598
- Credit hours: 40
- CME credits awarded by: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated
- Nephrology Board Reviews
Nephrology Board Reviews
Find top Nephrology board reviews that include the most convenient, interactive, and informational board reviews from leading medical education providers. Learn about Nephrology with these comprehensive board reviews covering key topics such as dialysis, kidney transplants, and renal disease all while earning CME credits.