BoardVitals Nephrology CME Board Review
Complete your Nephrology CME requirements with this online review from BoardVitals. This question bank offers over 450 up-to-date Nephrology questions and up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and ABIM MOC Points.
Note: Your total cost and credit hours may change after selecting your subscription package.
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- ABIM MOC Points
- Up to 12-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 450+ up-to-date Nephrology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go.
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Kidney Transplantation
- Acid-Base and Potassium
- Acute Kidney Injury and ICU care
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium Stones
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Glomerular and Vascular
- Sodium and Water
- Tubular, Interstitial, and Cystic Disorders
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Nephrology research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Nephrology board prep.
Clinicians focusing in Nephrology
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians