Sports Medicine CME
1 - 4 of 4 results
Complete your CME and MOC Requirements Online with the BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Sports Medicine Self-Assessment Activity with up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card. Answer board-style questions and cases related to your specialty and earn credits fast!
Key features of the BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Self-Assessment Activity include:
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in Sports Medicine.See full details chevron_right
Topics addressed in Sports Medicine for the Primary Care Physician include:
Heat Illness in Athletes, Sports Nutrition and Hydration, Sports Dermatology, Sports Infections, The Female Athlete, Lumbar and Sacroiliac Pain, Tendon Injuries, Sports Concussions, Cervical Spine Injuries, Facial Injuries and many others.
After viewing Sports Medicine for the Primary Care Physician, you should be better able to:
• Evaluate emergent and non-emergent injuries
• Gain knowledge on spinal and extremity injuries, concussions, cardiac issues, infections common in sports, nutrition, heat illness, tendon injuries, and issues specific to the female athlete
• Learn regenerative medicine options for chronic injuries where other treatments have failed
• Effectively cover a sporting event, including sideline coverage, with the proper diagnostic, treatment and testing tools (including sideline concussion tests)
Primary Care Physicians who treat athletes and sports participants.
The BoardVitals Sports Medicine CME Review offers clinicians 30 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM, 30 ABIM MOC points, and over 450 Sports Medicine board review questions. The questions cover key topics including exercise physiology, biomechanics, and exercise prescrription. This question bank will assist clinicians with Sports Medicine certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals Sports Medicine CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: Clinicians focusing on Sports MedicineSee full details chevron_right
Earn your certification in Sports Medicine with the BoardVitals Sports Medicine Board Review Question Bank. This practice question bank is targeted to the Sports Medicine Board Exam offered by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) in conjunction with the ABEM, ABIM, ABP, and ABPMR.
Questions are focused on the categories prevalent in the ABFM Sports Medicine certification exam content blueprint including physiology and biomechanics of exercise, pathology and pathophysiology of illness and injury as it relates to exercise, prevention, evaluation, management, and rehabilitation of injuries, and understanding pharmacology and effects of therapeutic, performance-enhancing, and recreational drugs.
The BoardVitals Sports Medicine Board Review Question Bank features:
• 600 Sports Medicine board review questions
• Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
• Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
• 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
• 100% Pass Guarantee
This program is targeted to Physicians prepping for the the Sports Medicine Board Exam offered by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) in conjunction with the ABEM, ABIM, ABP, and ABPMR.
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.