Vascular Surgery Board Reviews
1 - 2 of 2 results
- 10% OFF W/ CODE: CME10
Convenient and Comprehensive Online CME
Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery is an extensive review of vital topics in vascular surgery. This online CME course focuses on four major pillars of vascular surgery — conventional open operations, catheter based intervention, the medical aspect of patient management, diagnostic imaging and noninvasive testing. It’s continuing medical education that will help you to better:
- Define indications, technique, and results of open vascular operations including carotid endarterectomy, repair of AAA, aorto-femoral bypass, and infra-inguinal bypass
- Illustrate adept management of varicose veins and deep venous occlusive disease
- Describe indications, technique, and results of catheter based intervention including endovascular repair of thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysm, aorto-iliac and femoral-popliteal-tibial occlusive disease, and carotid artery stenting
- Modify management of vascular diseases including hypertension, risk factor modification, the use of anti-platelet, anti-coagulant, and statin therapy
- Cost: $1295
- Credit hours: 25.75
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: November 30, 2019
- Expiration of CME credit: November 29, 2022
The Osler Vascular Surgery Board Reviews offer learning in a variety of venues and formats.
Osler Vascular Surgery Mock Oral Course. Mock oral exams are one-on-one simulations of the board exam with faculty examining candidates and providing feedback. These are before a group ($125 each).
Find the dates and locations of the next Live Courses at Osler Vascular Surgery Board Reviews.
The Osler Vascular Surgery Course on 4 MP3 CDs w/Electronic Syllabus. Each CD includes a full days’ lectures from the most recent live meeting in MP3 format which you can play on your MP3 player, computer or CD player.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: Varies depending on format
- Credit hours: Varies depending on format
- CME credits awarded by: Osler Institute
- Format: Live Conference, On-Demand Online, Audio CD
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated