Vascular Surgery Board Reviews
1 - 2 of 2 results
- SAVE 20% W/ CODE: CME20
Vascular Surgery CME from the Experts
A joint effort of the Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at UCLA and Society for Vascular Surgery, this online CME program focuses on the major pillars of vascular surgery: conventional open operations, catheter-based intervention (endovascular surgery), the medical aspect of patient management, and diagnostic imaging and noninvasive testing.
Comprehensive Review and Update of What’s New in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery lectures cover important recent developments, and roundtable Q&A sessions are ideal for board prep. In recognition of the increasingly important role of endovascular intervention, this CME program also provides an update on endovascular surgery together with relevant case presentations.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: $1295
- Credit hours: 24.75
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: November 30, 2021
- Expiration of CME credit: November 30, 2024
The Osler Vascular Surgery Board Reviews offer learning in a variety of venues and formats.
Osler Vascular Surgery Mock Oral Course. Mock oral exams are one-on-one simulations of the board exam with faculty examining candidates and providing feedback. These are before a group ($125 each).
Find the dates and locations of the next Live Courses at Osler Vascular Surgery Board Reviews.
The Osler Vascular Surgery Course on 4 MP3 CDs w/Electronic Syllabus. Each CD includes a full days’ lectures from the most recent live meeting in MP3 format which you can play on your MP3 player, computer or CD player.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: Varies depending on format
- Credit hours: Varies depending on format
- CME credits awarded by: Osler Institute
- Format: Live Conference, On-Demand Online, Audio CD
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated