Topics covered by the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Board Review include:
Pediatric Resuscitation, Major Pediatric Trauma Care, Wound Management, Dermatologic Emergencies, Endocrine Emergencies, Pediatric Fever, Pediatric Neurology , Tick-Borne Disease, Metabolic Emergencies, Electrolyte Disorders and many more.
Completing the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Board Review will help you to:
• Identify life-threats and non life-threats in pediatric patients and understand key symptoms seen in emergency care
• Learn best practices in pediatric and neonatal resuscitation, pain management, trauma, and various types of emergencies
• Know how to handle pediatric fever, infectious diseases, multiple systems infections, tick-borne diseases, and more
• Learn about special administrative, legal, and ethical considerations for pediatric patients
Emergency physicians, pediatric emergency physicians, emergency medicine and pediatric fellows, emergency medicine residents, physicians recertifying for the boards, and physicians-in-training.
- Cost: $795 - $1,295
- Credit hours: 30
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: June 15, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: June 15, 2019
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Board Reviews
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Board Reviews
Find top Pediatric Emergency Medicine board reviews that include the most convenient, interactive, and informational board reviews from leading medical education providers. Learn about Pediatric Emergency Medicine with these comprehensive board reviews covering key topics such as trauma and pain management for infants all while earning CME credits.