Pediatric Otolaryngology CME
1 - 1 of 1 results
Topics covered in Pediatric Care Series – Otolaryngology include:
Hearing Loss in Children, Otitis Media and its Complications, Sinusitis and the Chronically Runny Nose, Sleep Disordered Breathing and Sore Throat: Pediatric Adenotonsillar Disease, Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Pediatric Cough and many others.
Pediatric Care Series – Otolaryngology will help you to better:
• Identify a wide variety of both common and unusual ENT pathologies
• Apply new information to everyday pediatric care, improving diagnostic accuracy and management decisions
• Differentiate between conditions that can be safely managed versus those that require subspecialty referral
Target Audience:See full details chevron_right
This activity is intended for pediatricians wanting to enhance didactic knowledge in pertinent otolaryngology topics relevant to the care of the child patient. The secondary audience is general and pediatric otolaryngologists interested in comprehensively reviewing a pediatric otolaryngology curriculum.
- Cost: $495
- Credit hours: 10
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: August 15, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: August 15, 2019