1 - 7 of 7 results
Meetings By Mail presents the ALL NEW 29th Annual Advances in Vascular Imaging and Diagnosis, comprised of nearly eighteen hours of content devoted to the analysis and management of vascular disease. The ultrasound component of the internationally renowned VEITHsymposium®, AVIDsymposium® is sponsored by Cleveland Clinic. Worth up to 17.75 AMA PRA Category I Credits™, this program FULFILLS VASCULAR LAB CME REQUIREMENTS and is essential for all cardiovascular health professionals. NO POST TEST REQUIRED to obtain credit!
Topics include real-time B-mode imaging, color, and spectral Doppler, non-invasive techniques, thrombo-embolic disease, venous disease, arterial, cerebrovascular, abdominal, wound care, diabetic foot principles, hemodialysis access, vascular lab management, vascular ultrasound education, reimbursement and laboratory accreditation.
Radiologists, Cardiologists, Cardiovascular Surgeons, Technologists and Sonographers seeking to meet Vascular lab CME requirements.See full details chevron_right
After registering, log on and navigate to JUM Tests. The Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine (JUM) provides 2 or 3 CME self-study tests in every issue. Areas of interest are: Breast, Basic Science, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Gynecology, Musculoskeletal, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Radiology/General and Vascular.
Some recent activities are:
• Is Sonothrombolysis an Effective Stroke Treatment?
• Use of Pelvic Computed Tomography and Sonography in Women of Reproductive Age in the Emergency Department
• Accuracy of 3-Dimensional Sonography for Diagnosis and Classification of Congenital Uterine Anomalies
You will also find 6 webinars in various aspects of ultrasound. Some recent titles are:
• Basic Guidelines for Performing the Obstetrical Ultrasound Exam
• Scanning the Post Thyroidectomy Neck Overview of Thyroid Cancer
• Conducting Ultrasound Research and Getting It Published
Radiologists and all other specialties utilizing ultrasound.
After completing this course, you will better be able to:
• Discuss management of incidental findings
• Identify indications for the use of different imaging modalities (CT/MRI/US) for various abdomino-pelvic organs and conditions
• Apply practical approaches to diagnosing both benign and malignant diseases of the abdomen and pelvis
• Anticipate potential pitfalls in abdomino-pelvic imaging and interpretation
• Participants of the workshop are expected to learn a) the basic requirements for adequate prostate MR imaging acquisition and b) the use of PIRADS for imaging interpretation
The activity was designed to help the radiologist determine the indications for the different imaging modalities used for the abdomen and pelvis, as well as indications for secondary imaging studies.
Some examples of topics covered by CME activities on the site include:
• Adult Echocardiography
• Critical Care Ultrasound
• Emergency Medicine Ultrasound
• Family Medicine/Primary Care
• Fetal Echocardiography
Target Audience: RadiologistsSee full details chevron_right
This Ultrasound CME course is presented by members of the Cleveland Clinic Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory and covers a wide range of diagnostics, including ultrasound and physiological testing.
Other topics covered in this course include:
• Extracranial Cerebrovascular Testing
• Peripheral Arterial Testing
• Abdominal Duplex
• Venous Duplex and Physiological Testing
• Advanced and Specialized Scanning Protocols
This course will also:
• Provide valuable insight through presentations on vascular studies, vascular physics, and technology
• Enhance interpretation skills for diagnosis of arterial and venous disease, internal carotid artery stenosis, acute venous thrombosis, and more
• prepare you for the Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretations (PVI) Examination with mock registry examination questions
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Ultrasounds
See full details chevron_right
For the first time ever, Meetings By Mail presents the Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound 29th Annual Meeting. The SRU has promoted the science, practice and teaching of sonography for three decades, and this activity features a comprehensive analysis of ultrasound from 80 world renowned experts. The hottest topics, latest advances and newest imaging protocols are presented from head to toe. Worth 33 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, this CME activity will meet the entire Self Assessment requirement for ABR Maintenance of Certification (MOC). Additionally, the SRU 29th Annual Meeting fulfills the ACR CME requirement for accreditation in Ultrasound!
Topics: Abdominal, obstetric, gynecologic, musculoskeletal, genitourinary, vascular, head and neck, pediatric, interventional and superficial ultrasound, as well as artificial intelligence, elastography and ultrasound contrast.See full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.