Infection Control CME
1 - 2 of 2 results
- 15% OFF W/ CODE: CME15FEATURED
This infectious diseases CME course gives physicians a case-based, interactive look at new developments, guidelines and therapeutic strategies for the improved management and care of patients with infectious diseases. It is also ideal for earning MOC points.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Overview of Clinical Microbiology – Bacteria and Mycobacteria
- Antifungal Therapy: Options and Indications
- Bronchitis and Pneumonia
- Hot Topics in Infection Control
- Adult Immunizations
After completing this course, you will better be able to
- Assimilate and demonstrate an improved overall knowledge of infectious diseases
- Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiology principles with clinical presentations
- Evaluate the latest therapeutic strategies, their risks, and benefits
- Appraise the management of HIV, sexually transmitted infections, zoonoses, viral hepatitis, etc.
- Incorporate new knowledge into daily practice to provide paramount care to the patients
- Prepare for ABIM Infectious Diseases certification/recertification examinations
- Cost: $995$846
- Credit hours: 25.75
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: December 1, 2018
- Expiration of CME credit: December 1, 2021
Infection Control for Physicians will help you to:
• Use evidence-based risk management practices and current guidelines to control infection in health care personnel;
• Improve your knowledge and skills in blood borne infection, drug resistant organisms, and outpatient respiratory illness; and
• Meet state infection control training requirements.
Meets Special CME Requirements in Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island (Universal Precautions), Rhode Island (Infection Control / Modes of Transmission) and Texas.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Infection Control.
- Cost: $25 per credit
- Credit hours: 2
- CME credits awarded by: University of Arizona College of Medicine at the Arizona Health Sciences Center
- Format: On-Demand Online