The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases: Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital Board Review
The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases gives you the tools you need to pass the Infectious Disease Board Exam with flying colors.
Clinical Microbiology, Antibiotics, Antifungal Therapy, Therapy of Herpes and Influenza Virus Infections, Community-Acquired Pneumonia, Nosocomial Pneumonia, ICU Infections, Endocarditis, Meningitis, Encephalitis, Travel Medicine and many others.
Studying the Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases will help you to:
• Prepare for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Infectious Disease certification and recertification examinations
• Relate pathophysiology and pathobiologic principles with clinical presentations
• Evaluate the latest therapeutic approaches available, their risks and benefits
• Appraise the management of acute HIV infection, syphilis, multidrug-resistant tuberculosis and sepsis
Target Audience: Infectious Disease Specialists
- Cost: $995 - $1,495
- Credit hours: 26.25
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: December 31, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: December 31, 2019
Infection Control for Physicians will help you to:
• Use evidence-based risk management practices and current guidelines to control infection in health care personnel;
• Improve your knowledge and skills in blood borne infection, drug resistant organisms, and outpatient respiratory illness; and
• Meet state infection control training requirements.
Meets Special CME Requirements in Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island (Universal Precautions), Rhode Island (Infection Control / Modes of Transmission) and Texas.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Infection Control.
- Cost: $25 per credit
- Credit hours: 2
- CME credits awarded by: University of Arizona College of Medicine at the Arizona Health Sciences Center
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Infection Control CME
Infection Control CME
Complete your CME requirements with Infection Control CME courses, board reviews, and other activities from top CME providers. These Infection Control CME activities will also help physicians broaden their knowledge about and other key topics related to Infection Control.