Radiology Certifying Exam Sample Question 1
What is most commonly associated with this finding during a second-trimester ultrasound?
- BFetal anomalies
- CIntrauterine growth restriction
- DPreterm delivery
Radiology Certifying Exam Sample Question 2
What is the most likely diagnosis shown in this third-trimester ultrasound image?
- AFetal gallstones
- BHepatic hemangiomas
- CMeconium peritonitis
- DHydrops fetalis
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Get ready to pass the American Board of Radiology’s Certifying Exam with the BoardVitals Radiology Certifying Exam question bank. This exam is taken after the candidate has passed the Core Exam and 15 months after completion of diagnostic radiology residency. Gain access to more than 1800 practice questions that were specifically created and selected by people who have passed the Radiology Certifying Exam.
- 1800+ questions with a high concentration of image-based content targeted to cover the content for the ABR Certifying Exam
- More than 170 questions, answers, and explanations that cover the Non-interpretive (non-diagnostic) skills portion of the exam
- Questions also cover the Essentials of Diagnostic Radiology portion of the Certifying exam
- Detailed explanations and high yield content based on user feedback
- 100% Pass Guarantee!
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps thousands of doctors prepare for board certification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“I absolutely love BoardVitals. It's ideal for board test prep, and recommend it for anyone who is preparing for their exams”
Dr. Cho, Yale University School of Medicine