Radiology Certifying Exam Sample Question 1
What is most commonly associated with this finding during a second-trimester ultrasound?
- BFetal anomalies
- CIntrauterine growth restriction
- DPreterm delivery
Radiology Certifying Exam Sample Question 2
What is the most likely diagnosis shown in this third-trimester ultrasound image?
- AFetal gallstones
- BHepatic hemangiomas
- CMeconium peritonitis
- DHydrops fetalis
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Radiology CME Pro Plus offers more than 1,450+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Radiology board exams stay up-to-date on relevant Radiology topics including Breast, Interventional, and Musculoskeletal. Also, get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card and earn 60 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 60 ABR SA-CME with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card with purchase
- 60 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 60 ABR SA-CME
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,450+ up-to-date Radiology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Radiology board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“I absolutely love BoardVitals. It's ideal for board test prep, and recommend it for anyone who is preparing for their exams”
Dr. Cho, Yale University School of Medicine