Vascular Imaging CME
1 - 1 of 1 results
Meetings By Mail presents the 27th Annual Advances in Vascular Imaging & Diagnosis.
This course is the ultrasound component of the VEITHsymposium, and provides a comprehensive update on the diagnosis and management of vascular disease. Topics include Real time B-mode imaging, color and spectral Doppler, non-invasive techniques, thrombo-embolic disease, venous disease, arterial, cerebrovascular, abdominal and vascular lab management, HD video capture provides optimal image clarity, including presenters’ cursor movements. Available in DVD-ROM and Online Streaming formats.
After completing the 27th Annual Advances in Vascular Imaging & Diagnosis, you will be able to:
• Describe recent developments in vascular ultrasound technology.
• Incorporate the Vascular Laboratory into the management of patients with vascular disease.
• Identify and compare noninvasive tests that are available to aid in the diagnosis of vascular disease.
• Identify current therapies and their roles for the effective management of peripheral arterial/venous disease, and carotid artery disease.
• Utilize duplex ultrasound prior to, during and after endovascular procedures.
• Apply issues regarding Vascular Laboratory management, reimbursement and accreditation to your practice
Radiologists, Cardiologists, Cardiovascular Surgeons, Technologists and Sonographers seeking to meet Vascular lab CME requirements.
- Cost: $645
- Credit hours: 17.5
- CME credits awarded by: Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education
- Format: On-Demand Online, DVD-ROM
- Material last updated: February 15, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: February 14, 2019