Dermatopathology – An Updated Comprehensive Review covers key topics and emerging knowledge in areas affecting this advanced subspecialty. (Update available only with prior purchase of Dermatology – A Comprehensive Review.)
Dermatopathology – An Updated Comprehensive Review from Oakstone includes new developments and emerging knowledge in areas affecting this advanced subspecialty. This 15-part CME course covers pressing topics in the field, including inflammatory and infectious diseases of the skin, biopsy processing and reporting, and a variety of pertinent tumor types.
• After reviewing Dermatopathology – An Updated Comprehensive Review, you should be better able to:
• Effectively diagnose inflammatory skin diseases and alopecia
• Apply tools to diagnose melanocytic lesions and lymphoid infiltrates
• Use precise, uniform terminology in the diagnosis of melanocytic lesions
Target Audience: Dermatopathologists.
- Cost: $299
- Credit hours: 12
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: June 15, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: June 15, 2019
- Dermatopathology CME
Looking to meet your Dermatopathology CME requirements? Expand your knowledge on the most important topics including inflammatory and infectious skin diseases with this selection of Dermatopathology CME courses, board reviews, and other activities. Physicians certified in Dermatopathology must earn at least 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ every 2 years to meet the American Board of Pathology Maintenance of Certification requirements.