Earn your certification in Sports Medicine with the BoardVitals Sports Medicine Board Review Question Bank. This practice question bank is targeted to the Sports Medicine Board Exam offered by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) in conjunction with the ABEM, ABIM, ABP, and ABPMR.
Questions are focused on the categories prevalent in the ABFM Sports Medicine certification exam content blueprint including physiology and biomechanics of exercise, pathology and pathophysiology of illness and injury as it relates to exercise, prevention, evaluation, management, and rehabilitation of injuries, and understanding pharmacology and effects of therapeutic, performance-enhancing, and recreational drugs.
The BoardVitals Sports Medicine Board Review Question Bank features:
• 600 Sports Medicine board review questions
• Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
• Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
• 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
• 100% Pass Guarantee
This program is targeted to Physicians prepping for the the Sports Medicine Board Exam offered by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) in conjunction with the ABEM, ABIM, ABP, and ABPMR.
- Cost: $99 - $598
- Credit hours: 30
- CME credits awarded by: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated
- Sports Medicine Board Reviews
Sports Medicine Board Reviews
Looking to meet your Sports Medicine CME requirements? Expand your knowledge on the most important topics including chronic injuries, exercise prescription, and exercise physiology with this selection of Sports Medicine board reviews.