The Hospital Medicine CME Online Bundle features:
• From UCSF and CMEinfo – UCSF Management of the Hospitalized Patient, with 18 lectures focused on improving patient care and safety
• From Practical Reviews – A one-year subscription, including the FREE mobile app
• A $400 Amazon gift card
Topics include these conditions in the hospitalized patient:
Sepsis, Diabetes, Acute Renal Failure, Acute Arrhythmias, Anticoagulation, Thromboembolism, Acute Abdomen, Infectious Diseases, Cardiology, COPD, Asthma and many others.
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in Hospital Medicine.
- Cost: $1,595
- Credit hours: 14.25
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Mobile App
- Expiration of CME credit: December 10, 2018
The Brigham Update In Hospital Medicine: Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital Clinical Update
Topics covered by the Brigham Update In Hospital Medicine include:
Bacteremia, Endocarditis, Venous Thromboembolism, Critical Care, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Syncope, COPD, Asthma, Cirrhosis, Urinary Tract Infections, Hyperglycemia, Atrial Fibrillation, C. difficile, Acute Kidney Injury and many others.
Studying the Brigham Update In Hospital Medicine will help you to:
• Prepare for the ABIM Hospital Medicine exam
• Identify and effectively overcome barriers to optimal inpatient care
• Effectively manage the problems encountered in Hospital Medicine
• Evaluate the latest therapeutic options for non-ST elevated MI, opioid addiction, delirium, etc.
Hospitalists, internists, family physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other clinicians caring for hospitalized patients.
- Cost: $895 - $1,395
- Credit hours: 26.5
- CME credits awarded by: Harvard Medical School
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: January 1, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: December 31, 2020
- Hospital Medicine Board Reviews
Hospital Medicine Board Reviews
This comprehensive list of Hospital Medicine board reviews are a great way to earn CME credits and boost your knowledge about key Hospital Medicine topics including Diabetes, Sepsis, and Critical Care.