ScientiaCME Infectious Disease contains four lectures:
• Successful Strategies for Addressing Patient Safety Hot Topics – Immunization and vaccine-preventable diseases as a patient and public safety concern (0.75 hr CME)
• Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) in Adults: Therapeutic Updates, Best Practices, and Barriers to Care (1 hr CME);
• Successful Strategies for Addressing Patient Safety Hot Topics – Infection Control and Antimicrobial Therapy in the era of Anti-Microbial Stewardship (1 hr CME).
• Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC): Therapeutic Updates, Best Practices, and Barriers to Care (1 hr CME)
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Infectious Diseases.
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 3
- CME credits awarded by: ScientiaCME
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Expiration of CME credit: Two years after release
- Free Hepatitis and Hepatology CME
Free Hepatitis and Hepatology CME
These practical and free Hepatitis and Hepatology CME courses help physicians easily complete their CME requirements. The free online CME courses are also great resources for broadening your knowledge on important Hepatitis and Hepatology topics including Hepatitis Diagnosis, Hepatitis Treatment, vaccines and more.