The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases: Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital Board Review
The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases gives you the tools you need to pass the Infectious Disease Board Exam with flying colors.
Clinical Microbiology, Antibiotics, Antifungal Therapy, Therapy of Herpes and Influenza Virus Infections, Community-Acquired Pneumonia, Nosocomial Pneumonia, ICU Infections, Endocarditis, Meningitis, Encephalitis, Travel Medicine and many others.
Studying the Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases will help you to:
• Prepare for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Infectious Disease certification and recertification examinations
• Relate pathophysiology and pathobiologic principles with clinical presentations
• Evaluate the latest therapeutic approaches available, their risks and benefits
• Appraise the management of acute HIV infection, syphilis, multidrug-resistant tuberculosis and sepsis
Target Audience: Infectious Disease Specialists
- Cost: $995 - $1,495
- Credit hours: 26.25
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: December 31, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: December 31, 2019
- Infectious Disease Board Reviews
Infectious Disease Board Reviews
Looking to meet your Infectious Disease CME requirements? Expand your knowledge on the most important topics including antibiotics and ICU infections with this selection of Infectious Disease board reviews.