Oakstone MKSAP® 19 Audio Companion
Cost: $1297View Offer chevron_right
SHIPPING IN AUGUST – PRE-ORDER TODAY!
Expert Advice and Insightful Commentary
The MKSAP® 19 Audio Companion sheds light on the latest diagnostic approaches, management strategies, and treatment guidelines. In this comprehensive audio CME program, you’ll join host Donald L. Deye, MD, FACP, as he leads lively discussions with esteemed colleagues in 11 internal medicine subspecialties. Listen as experienced clinicians from some of the world’s finest medical institutions share patient stories, insightful views of recent clinical advances, and more.
Anytime, Anywhere Audio CME
With the MKSAP 19 Audio Companion, you get:
- All-new advice and commentary — a reliable, and entertaining way to learn current oncology trends, the latest approaches to diabetes treatment, COVID updates, new tactics for managing patients with COPD, and so much more
- An easy way to prep for your ABIM certification or MOC exam
- Flexible learning to fit your schedule — in your car, between appointments, while you work out
- Companion booklets — high-impact PDF learning aids to quickly review and retain key points (print booklets available for an additional charge)
- The opportunity to earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and ABIM MOC points
- Four FREE sets of extension questions — a $350 value that brings you incremental AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and MOC points
General internists and primary care physicians; subspecialists who need to remain up to date in internal medicine; residents preparing for the certifying examination in internal medicine; physicians preparing for the recertification examination.
- Discuss the most clinically relevant patient care information in all subspecialties of Internal Medicine based on the medical literature of the last 3 to 5 years
- Describe clinical situations in which this new knowledge will improve quality of care
- Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked and confusing
- Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists