The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases
Cost: $995$846View Offer chevron_right
This infectious diseases CME course gives physicians a case-based, interactive look at new developments, guidelines and therapeutic strategies for the improved management and care of patients with infectious diseases. It is also ideal for earning MOC points.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Overview of Clinical Microbiology – Bacteria and Mycobacteria
- Antifungal Therapy: Options and Indications
- Bronchitis and Pneumonia
- Hot Topics in Infection Control
- Adult Immunizations
After completing this course, you will better be able to
- Assimilate and demonstrate an improved overall knowledge of infectious diseases
- Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiology principles with clinical presentations
- Evaluate the latest therapeutic strategies, their risks, and benefits
- Appraise the management of HIV, sexually transmitted infections, zoonoses, viral hepatitis, etc.
- Incorporate new knowledge into daily practice to provide paramount care to the patients
- Prepare for ABIM Infectious Diseases certification/recertification examinations