Ophthalmology Board Reviews
1 - 1 of 1 results
The Osler Ophthalmology Board Reviews offer learning in a variety of venues and formats including live courses, live written board reviews, mock oral review courses, and CDs.
The courses are designed to help residents and recent graduates to prepare for their exams.
Topics include all major areas of Ophthalmology.
Target Audience: Opthalmologists
- Cost: Varies depending on format
- Credit hours: Varies depending on format
- CME credits awarded by: Osler Institute
- Format: Live Conference, On-Demand Online, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated