Pulmonology Board Reviews
1 - 2 of 2 results
Complete your CME requirements with Pulmonology board reviews from top CME providers. These Pulmonology board reviews will also help physicians broaden their knowledge about lung diseases, pulmonary infections, cardiovasuclar disorders, and other key topics related to Pulmonology.
This comprehensive board review provides updates on basic principles, changing guidelines and therapeutic strategies in the field of pulmonary medicine. It is ideal for MOC.
Topics covered include:
• Cell and Molecular Biology
• Respiratory Infections
• Obstructive Lung Diseases
• Interstitial Disorders
• Pulmonary Vascular Diseases
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Understand clinical problems reflected in the curriculum for the ABIM pulmonary disease subspecialty board examination
• Summarize major areas in pulmonary medicine, including respiratory physiology, genetics, and cell and molecular biology
• Review pulmonary function testing, fundamentals of pulmonary imaging, cardiopulmonary exercise testing
Target Audience: Fellows/trainees and practicing pulmonary specialists (MDs) and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in Pulmonology) who are preparing to take ABIM Board Review or Recertification Examinations or who seek CME activities to improve patient care in the area of Pulmonology Medicine.
See full details chevron_right
Pass the Pulmonary and Critical Care certification examinations with the BoardVitals Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Board Review Question Bank. Targeted to the ABIM Pulmonary Disease Certification Exam as well as the ABIM/ABEM Critical Care Medicine Certification Exam, this board review question bank will help you pass your boards.
BoardVitals Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Board Review Question Bank features:
• 700 Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine practice questions developed by top specialists dual certified in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
• Detailed rationales for every exam question including explanations for incorrect responses
• Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
• Earn up to 40 CME Credits and 40 ABIM MOC points with optional payment of $200
• 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
• 100% Pass Guarantee
This program is targeted to Pulmonary Disease specialists and Critical Care Medicine specialists preparing for specialty board exams.
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.