Pulmonology Board Reviews
1 - 2 of 2 results
- 15% OFF W/ CODE: CME15FEATURED
This comprehensive board review provides updates on basic principles, changing guidelines and therapeutic strategies in the field of pulmonary medicine. It is ideal for MOC.
Topics covered include:
• Cell and Molecular Biology
• Respiratory Infections
• Obstructive Lung Diseases
• Interstitial Disorders
• Pulmonary Vascular Diseases
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Understand clinical problems reflected in the curriculum for the ABIM pulmonary disease subspecialty board examination
• Summarize major areas in pulmonary medicine, including respiratory physiology, genetics, and cell and molecular biology
• Review pulmonary function testing, fundamentals of pulmonary imaging, cardiopulmonary exercise testing
Target Audience: Fellows/trainees and practicing pulmonary specialists (MDs) and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in Pulmonology) who are preparing to take ABIM Board Review or Recertification Examinations or who seek CME activities to improve patient care in the area of Pulmonology Medicine.
- Cost: $895$761
- Credit hours: 31
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: June 15, 2018
- Expiration of CME credit: June 15, 2021
Pass the Pulmonary and Critical Care certification examinations with the BoardVitals Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Board Review Question Bank. Targeted to the ABIM Pulmonary Disease Certification Exam as well as the ABIM/ABEM Critical Care Medicine Certification Exam, this board review question bank will help you pass your boards.
BoardVitals Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Board Review Question Bank features:
• 700 Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine practice questions developed by top specialists dual certified in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
• Detailed rationales for every exam question including explanations for incorrect responses
• Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
• Earn up to 40 CME Credits and 40 ABIM MOC points with optional payment of $200
• 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
• 100% Pass Guarantee
This program is targeted to Pulmonary Disease specialists and Critical Care Medicine specialists preparing for specialty board exams.
- Cost: $129$116
- Credit hours: 40
- CME credits awarded by: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated