Earn CME with these new modules on lung cancer which include education on advances in lung cancer treatment, surgical and radiofrequency-ablative techniques, targeted therapies, and immunotherapies. Each takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
Visit IO University to access this free education now!
Clinicians practicing interventional oncology (IO) or those who are interested in learning more about IO.
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 3.25
- CME credits awarded by: The France Foundation in collaboration with the Society of Interventional Oncology
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Material last updated: October 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: October 2018
Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced/Metastatic Breast Cancer: A Deeper Look into CDK4/6 Inhibitors consists of a single lecture, with discussion, by Richard S. Finn, MD.
After viewing Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced/Metastatic Breast Cancer, you will be better able to:
• Address the current advances and challenges of treating HR+, HER2- advanced and metastatic breast cancer
• Evaluate new safety and efficacy data of CDK4/6 inhibitors for HR+, HER2- advanced and metastatic breast cancer
• Anticipate and plan effective strategies to manage CDK4/6 inhibitor treatment-related side effects
This program is intended for medical, radiation and surgery oncologists, breast surgeons, oncology nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and other health care professionals who treat patients with breast cancer.
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 1
- CME credits awarded by: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: June 28, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: December 28, 2017
- Free Radiation Oncology CME
Free Radiation Oncology CME
Free Radiation Oncology CME courses are great options for physicians to quickly and easily meet their CME requirements. These free Radiation Oncology CME courses will also help physicians broaden their knowledge about key Radiation Oncology topics such as Lung Cancer treatment, Breast Cancer, and more.