Free Radiation Oncology CME
1 - 2 of 2 results
Earn CME with these new modules on lung cancer which include education on advances in lung cancer treatment, surgical and radiofrequency-ablative techniques, targeted therapies, and immunotherapies. Each takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
Visit IO University to access this free education now!
Target Audiences:See full details chevron_right
Clinicians practicing interventional oncology (IO) or those who are interested in learning more about IO.
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 3.25
- CME credits awarded by: The France Foundation in collaboration with the Society of Interventional Oncology
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Material last updated: October 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: October 2018
Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced/Metastatic Breast Cancer: A Deeper Look into CDK4/6 Inhibitors consists of a single lecture, with discussion, by Richard S. Finn, MD.
After viewing Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced/Metastatic Breast Cancer, you will be better able to:
• Address the current advances and challenges of treating HR+, HER2- advanced and metastatic breast cancer
• Evaluate new safety and efficacy data of CDK4/6 inhibitors for HR+, HER2- advanced and metastatic breast cancer
• Anticipate and plan effective strategies to manage CDK4/6 inhibitor treatment-related side effects
Target Audience:See full details chevron_right
This program is intended for medical, radiation and surgery oncologists, breast surgeons, oncology nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and other health care professionals who treat patients with breast cancer.
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 1
- CME credits awarded by: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: June 28, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: December 28, 2017