Cancer Medicine CME
1 - 3 of 3 results
Complete your Hematology/Oncology CME requirements with the BoardVitals Hematology/Oncology CME Self-Assessment Program.
• Earn 27 Hematology/Oncology CME Category 1 Credit Hours AND 27 ABIM Approved MOC Points, all while preparing for the recertification exam.
• Access to more than 500 Hematology/Oncology CME questions, answers, and explanations
• Each question is categorized – select the categories and areas that you want to focus on
• Timed Mode and Review Mode available
• Available from any computer or smartphone. Use anytime, anywhere.
Target Audience: Hematologists and OncologistsSee full details chevron_right
- Cost: $599
- Credit hours: 27
- CME credits awarded by: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated
Practical Reviews in Cancer Management keeps you informed of the most important research and clinical findings published in Cancer Management each month.
Each issue contains: downloadable audio of 12-15 articles summarized and reviewed in each issue; downloadable PDF of written reviews with Take-Home Pearls that reinforce the audio material and give you a valuable reference for instant recall by subject; and self-assessment online quizzes to highlight key points and reinforce what you’ve learned.
Target Audience: OncologistsSee full details chevron_right
- Cost: $599
- Credit hours: Unlimited
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Mobile App, Audio CD
- Material last updated: Updated Monthly
- Expiration of CME credit: Two years after date of publication
- SAVE 20% W/ CODE: CME20
Key Topics in Oncology CME
The Brigham and Dana-Farber Board Review in Oncology is an online CME course designed to update knowledge and improve management strategies. Case-based presentations from a distinguished faculty of experts will help enhance patient care while you prep for the board exam with continuing medical education that helps you to:
- Apply recommended oncology guidelines in clinical practice
- Perform differential diagnosis of complex oncologic disorders
- Identify and apply current therapeutic options for oncologic disorders
- Evaluate and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to oncology
- Illustrate knowledge of pathophysiology as it applies to management of oncology disorders
- Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM certification/recertification oncology examinations
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Apply current/recommended Oncology guidelines in clinical practice
- Perform differential diagnosis of complex clinical presentations related to Oncologic disorders
- Identify/apply current therapeutic options for specific Oncologic disorders
- Review and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to clinical practice in Oncology
- Demonstrate knowledge of pathophysiology as it applies to management of Oncology disorders
- Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM Certification/Recertification Medical Oncology examinations
The activity was planned for fellows/trainees, practicing Oncology specialists (MDs), and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in Oncology) who are preparing to take ABIM Board Review or Recertification Examinations, or who seek CME activities to improve patient care in the areas of Oncology Medicine.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: $1295
- Credit hours: 25.25
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: April 15, 2020
- Expiration of CME credit: April 15, 2023