Cancer Medicine CME
1 - 3 of 3 results
Complete your Hematology/Oncology CME requirements with the BoardVitals Hematology/Oncology CME Self-Assessment Program.
• Earn 27 Hematology/Oncology CME Category 1 Credit Hours AND 27 ABIM Approved MOC Points, all while preparing for the recertification exam.
• Access to more than 500 Hematology/Oncology CME questions, answers, and explanations
• Each question is categorized – select the categories and areas that you want to focus on
• Timed Mode and Review Mode available
• Available from any computer or smartphone. Use anytime, anywhere.
Target Audience: Hematologists and OncologistsSee full details chevron_right
- Cost: $599
- Credit hours: 27
- CME credits awarded by: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated
- 15% OFF / CODE: CME15
Practical Reviews in Cancer Management keeps you informed of the most important research and clinical findings published in Cancer Management each month.
Each issue contains: downloadable audio of 12-15 articles summarized and reviewed in each issue; downloadable PDF of written reviews with Take-Home Pearls that reinforce the audio material and give you a valuable reference for instant recall by subject; and self-assessment online quizzes to highlight key points and reinforce what you’ve learned.
Target Audience: OncologistsSee full details chevron_right
- Cost: $599
- Credit hours: Unlimited
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Mobile App, Audio CD
- Material last updated: Updated Monthly
- Expiration of CME credit: Two years after date of publication
- 15% OFF / CODE: CME15FEATURED
This Oncology CME course will help you earn CME credits, MOC points, and prepare for medical Oncology board exams.
Topics covered in this course include:
• Advances in Cancer Drug Development
• Symptom Management in Patients with Cancer
• Infections in Cancer Patients
• Breast Cancer: Risk Factors, Genetics, Screening and Prevention
• Head and Neck Cancer
• Prostate Cancer
After completing this course physicians will be able to:
• Apply recommended oncology guidelines in clinical practice
• Perform differential diagnosis of complex oncologic disorders
• Identify and apply current therapeutic options for oncologic disorders
• Evaluate and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to oncology
• Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM certification/recertification oncology examinations
Target Audience: Oncologists
- Cost: $1295
- Credit hours: 31.75
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: April 15, 2020
- Expiration of CME credit: April 15, 2023