ENT Board Reviews
1 - 4 of 4 results
Complete your CME requirements with ENT board reviews from top CME providers. These ENT board reviews will also help physicians broaden their knowledge regarding severe head and neck conditions and other key issues related to ENT.
BoardVitals Online Otolaryngology (ENT) CME Self-Assessment Program
• Complete your ENT CME hours quickly and easily
• Access over 1400 ENT questions targeted to the ABO, OTE, and AOBOO exams
• Prepare for the MOC exams while earning credit
• Most used question bank for ENT
• Higher Pass Rates than the national average
Upon completion of the BoardVitals Online Otolaryngology (ENT) CME Self-Assessment Program, you will be able to:
• Provide current guideline-based approaches to the topics presented
• Improve your ability to diagnose and manage patients in these areas
• Incorporate evidence-based changes into your practice
Otolaryngologists meeting CME requirements or preparing for the ABO, OTE, and AOBOO exams.
BoardVitals ENT Board Review, Otolaryngology Board Review and Question Banks is targeted to the ABO Otolaryngology Board exam, the OTE (in-training exam), and AOBOO exam.
BoardVitals ENT Board Review, Otolaryngology Board Review and Question Banks features Over 850 Board Exam type questions ranging from otology and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery to pediatric otolaryngology and head & neck oncology.
Otolaryngologists and Otolaryngology Residents and Fellows preparing for the ABO Otolaryngology Board exam, the OTE (in-training exam), and AOBOO exam.
The BoardVitals ENT Oral Boards Training is designed to guide you through the experience of sitting for an ENT Oral Board Exam. There are several independent cases presented around Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, General Otolaryngology, Head and Neck and Otology.
BoardVitals ENT Oral Boards Training features:
• Over 79 open ended prompts similar to the questions vocalized during the exam
• Each open ended prompt includes detailed explanations about how to structure an answer
• Includes guidance on obtaining a medical history, performing physical examinations, making differential diagnoses, and reviewing images related to specific cases
• This is a guided online case walkthrough so learners can progress at their own pace
• Compatible with all mobile and tablet devices for case review on the go
Otolaryngologists and otolaryngology students preparing for the Otolaryngology Oral Exam.
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.