Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Board Reviews
1 - 4 of 4 results
Quick to learn and easy to use, CMEinfo Insider Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery gives you instant access to CMEInfo’s entire collection of specialty-based educational resources that you can view on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.See full details chevron_right
Here’s what you get:
• From CMEinfo – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – A Comprehensive and Contemporary Update, led by Jeffrey Bennett, DMD, and Elie M. Fernieni, MD, DMD, and featuring 36 lectures for an all-encompassing board review
• From Practical Reviews – A one-year subscription, including our FREE mobile app
• A $500 Amazon.com gift card
• Unbiased content to help you prep for the boards and stay current without the need for travel or time away from your practice
• Instant online access to key clinical updates to improve overall patient care
• The opportunity to earn up to 44.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits combined
Target Audiences: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
ORDER NOW AND GET A $500 GIFT CARD. Use coupon code GCOM500.See full details chevron_right
This comprehensive Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery CME program will help physicians keep up to date with the emerging trends in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Topics covered in this activity include:
After completing this course, you will better be able to:
Topics covered in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery include:
Anesthetic Complications, Controlled Substances, Pain Management, Opioid Epidemic, Navigational Surgery, Virtual Surgical Planning, Dentoalveolar Complications, Dental Implants, Orthognathic Surgery, TMJ Surgery, Craniofacial Surgery, Facial Cosmetic Surgery and many more.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery offers a wide-ranging review for training and practicing surgeons preparing for board exams and looking for a state-of-the-art update of this specialty.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery will help you to better:
• Outline an increased scientific and technical knowledge base in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
• Describe current patterns of care to improve patient safety and prevent complications.
• Apply the information learned in his or her daily clinical practice.
• Use improved competence in recognizing and managing complications, thus improving patient outcomes and safety.
Target Audience: Practicing oral and maxillofacial surgeons (in private and academic settings), residents and fellows.See full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.