Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Board Reviews
1 - 2 of 2 results
- FEATUREDFREE GIFT CARD
Quick to learn and easy to use, CMEinfo Insider Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery gives you instant access to CMEInfo’s entire collection of specialty-based educational resources that you can view on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- View activities and progress on content you have selected, as well as relevant primary specialty recommendations from our Medical Contributors.
- Get regular updates on hot topics in the Med Minute spotlight.
- Manage your courses and AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM all in one convenient location.
- Create instant certificates by date, specialty and credit category for all your completed CME activities.
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: $3849
- Credit hours: Unlimited
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone
- Format: On-Demand Online, Text, Audio, and Video
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated
- 10% OFF W/ CODE: CME10FEATURED
Discover New Guidelines with Online CMEOral and Maxillofacial Surgery Review – A Comprehensive and Contemporary Update covers a wide set of topics and provides you with the most relevant information on core concepts. Led by Jeffrey Bennett, DMD, and Elie Ferneini, MD, DMD, this online CME course will familiarize you with the latest trends and best practices for managing complications and improving patient outcomes. It’s continuing education that will help you to better:
- Summarize an improved scientific and technical knowledge base in oral & maxillofacial surgery
- Discuss the management of discrete maxillofacial problems and diseases
- Integrate the new knowledge into daily practice
- Outline strategies to deliver the best care possible to patients with oral & maxillofacial pathology
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Outline an increased scientific and technical knowledge base in oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Describe current patterns of care for maxillofacial problems and diseases
- Apply the information learned into your daily clinical practice
- Use improved competence in performing current surgical procedures and techniques, thus improving patient outcomes and safety
This educational activity was designed for practicing oral and maxillofacial surgeons, residents and fellows.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: $1395
- Credit hours: 44.25
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: December 15, 2018
- Expiration of CME credit: December 15, 2021