Prepare for participation in the American Board of Pathology certification and re-certification examinations with Cytopathology – A Comprehensive Review from Oakstone.
Topics covered in Cytopathology – A Comprehensive Review include:
Cervical Cytology, Vaginal Cytology, Urine Cytology, Cerebrospinal Fluid Cytology, Breast Cytology, Thyroid Cytology, Salivary Gland Cytology, Respiratory Tract Cytology, Lymph Node Cytology and many others.
Cytopathology – A Comprehensive Review will help you to better:
• Describe the common types of cytology specimens and the ways to prepare them.
• Recognize normal elements and benign and reactive processes in each organ system.
• Identify abnormal and neoplastic lesions of each organ system.
• Apply the consensus diagnostic terms to classify non-neoplastic and neoplastic lesions of each organ system.
• Discuss differential diagnoses of each diagnostic entity.
• Apply the most updated knowledge and molecular techniques in daily practice.
Cytopathology fellows, Pathology residents, Practicing pathologists preparing for re-certification in anatomic pathology boards or cytopathology subspecialty board.
- Cost: $795 - $895
- Credit hours: 14
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: October 1, 2015
- Expiration of CME credit: October 1, 2018
The Osler Cytology Review Course offers learning in audio recordings and text.
Topics include: How to take the Exam; Bone and Soft Tissue; Endocervical Cytology; Lymphomas; Cytology Unknowns; Mediastinum; Fine needle aspiration (FNA) of the Pancreas, Kidneys and Adrenal, Salivary Glands, Ovary, Testes and Prostate, Thyroid and Liver; Cytology of Urine, Body Fluids, Breast, Cerebrospinal Fluid and GI Tract.
Osler Cytology Course on 5 MP3 CDs with Electronic Syllabus. Each CD contains a full day’s lectures from the most recent live meeting in MP3 format which you can play on your MP3 player, computer or CD player.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Cytology
- Cost: $325
- Format: Audio CD
- Cytology / Cytopathology Board Reviews
Cytology / Cytopathology Board Reviews
Looking to meet your Cytology/Cytopathology CME requirements? Expand your knowledge on the most important topics including Cervical Cytology, Breast Cytology, and Lymphomas with this selection of Cytology/Cytopathology board reviews.