This Cytopathology CME course provides a broad introduction to the core concepts of cytopathology. It is also a great resource for
Topics covered in this course include:
• General Principles of Cytology
• Cervicovaginal Cytology
• Lung and Respiratory Tract Cytology
• Breast Cytology
• Bone & Soft Tissue Cytology
Cytopathology – Masters of Cytopathology will help you to better:
• Identify normal and abnormal findings in a variety of cytological specimens
• Comprehend standardized reporting system and key morphologic features to aptly render diagnostic interpretations
• Assess your knowledge and skills in the existing practice of cytopathology including the latest diagnostic criteria, terminology, and techniques
• Effectively communicate your diagnostic findings to optimize patient care
Practicing pathologists, trainees, and cytotechnologists
- Cost: $795 - $895
- Credit hours: 12.5
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: July 15, 2018
- Expiration of CME credit: July 15, 2021
The Osler Cytology Review Course offers learning in audio recordings and text.
Topics include: How to take the Exam; Bone and Soft Tissue; Endocervical Cytology; Lymphomas; Cytology Unknowns; Mediastinum; Fine needle aspiration (FNA) of the Pancreas, Kidneys and Adrenal, Salivary Glands, Ovary, Testes and Prostate, Thyroid and Liver; Cytology of Urine, Body Fluids, Breast, Cerebrospinal Fluid and GI Tract.
Osler Cytology Course on 5 MP3 CDs with Electronic Syllabus. Each CD contains a full day’s lectures from the most recent live meeting in MP3 format which you can play on your MP3 player, computer or CD player.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Cytology
- Cost: $325
- Format: Audio CD
- Cytology / Cytopathology Board Reviews
Cytology / Cytopathology Board Reviews
Looking to meet your Cytology/Cytopathology CME requirements? Expand your knowledge on the most important topics including Cervical Cytology, Breast Cytology, and Lymphomas with this selection of Cytology/Cytopathology board reviews.