Cytology / Cytopathology Board Reviews
1 - 2 of 2 results
- SAVE 15% W/ CODE: CME15
Learn the Latest: Advances in Cytopathology CME
This online CME program, led by Christopher J. VandenBussche, MD, PhD, focuses on recent developments in modern diagnostic cytopathology and reviews important cytopathology concepts according to specimen type. It’s geared towards those who may not have formal cytopathology training, covering classic cytomorphology, common pitfalls, and updates on reporting systems such as The Paris System for Reporting Urinary Cytology.
In Masters of Pathology Series – Cytopathology, experts present short, high-yield continuing medical education lectures that help you to:
- Identify ancillary lung specimen tests needed when a new diagnosis of non-small cell carcinoma is made
- Describe changes in the newest version of The Bethesda System for Reporting Thyroid Cytopathology
- Understand situations in which a SUMP diagnosis can be made
- Recognize the cytomorphologic features of common bone and soft tissue tumors on fine needle aspiration
- Compare different methodologies used for HPV testing
- And more…
- Cost: $795
- Credit hours: 23.75
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: November 15, 2022
- Expiration of CME credit: November 15, 2025
The Osler Cytology Review Course offers learning in audio recordings and text.
Topics include: How to take the Exam; Bone and Soft Tissue; Endocervical Cytology; Lymphomas; Cytology Unknowns; Mediastinum; Fine needle aspiration (FNA) of the Pancreas, Kidneys and Adrenal, Salivary Glands, Ovary, Testes and Prostate, Thyroid and Liver; Cytology of Urine, Body Fluids, Breast, Cerebrospinal Fluid and GI Tract.
Osler Cytology Course on 5 MP3 CDs with Electronic Syllabus. Each CD contains a full day’s lectures from the most recent live meeting in MP3 format which you can play on your MP3 player, computer or CD player.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on CytologySee full details chevron_right
- Cost: $325
- Format: Audio CD