Cytology / Cytopathology Board Reviews
1 - 2 of 2 results
Looking to meet your Cytology/Cytopathology CME requirements? Expand your knowledge on the most important topics including Cervical Cytology, Breast Cytology, and Lymphomas with this selection of Cytology/Cytopathology board reviews.
This Cytopathology CME course provides a broad introduction to the core concepts of cytopathology. It is also a great resource for
Topics covered in this course include:
• General Principles of Cytology
• Cervicovaginal Cytology
• Lung and Respiratory Tract Cytology
• Breast Cytology
• Bone & Soft Tissue Cytology
Cytopathology – Masters of Cytopathology will help you to better:
• Identify normal and abnormal findings in a variety of cytological specimens
• Comprehend standardized reporting system and key morphologic features to aptly render diagnostic interpretations
• Assess your knowledge and skills in the existing practice of cytopathology including the latest diagnostic criteria, terminology, and techniques
• Effectively communicate your diagnostic findings to optimize patient care
Practicing pathologists, trainees, and cytotechnologists
The Osler Cytology Review Course offers learning in audio recordings and text.
Topics include: How to take the Exam; Bone and Soft Tissue; Endocervical Cytology; Lymphomas; Cytology Unknowns; Mediastinum; Fine needle aspiration (FNA) of the Pancreas, Kidneys and Adrenal, Salivary Glands, Ovary, Testes and Prostate, Thyroid and Liver; Cytology of Urine, Body Fluids, Breast, Cerebrospinal Fluid and GI Tract.
Osler Cytology Course on 5 MP3 CDs with Electronic Syllabus. Each CD contains a full day’s lectures from the most recent live meeting in MP3 format which you can play on your MP3 player, computer or CD player.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on CytologySee full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.