End of Life Care CME
1 - 3 of 3 results
- SAVE 15% W/ CODE: CME15
Learn Now: Advances in Geriatric Medicine CME
The 37th Annual UCLA Intensive Course in Geriatric Medicine & Board Review is one of the longest running and highest-regarded programs of its kind. Use these 58 lectures and panel discussions to reinforce your fundamental knowledge of geriatric medicine, discover new guidelines, and prep for board exams.
Well-suited for health professionals who wish to enhance their ability to care for older adults, as well as those who are preparing for certification or re-certification examinations, this online CME course covers essential topic areas in geriatric primary and specialty care, including:
- General Principles of Aging
- Falls and Musculoskeletal
- Medical Issues in Older Patients
- Common Geriatric Issues
- Geriatric Neurology/Psychiatry
- Cost: $995
- Credit hours: 30
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: November 15, 2021
- Expiration of CME credit: November 14, 2024
Developed by TMCI Global and the Society of Cannabis Clinicians (SCC), the Clinical Cannabinoid Medicine Curriculum is the first comprehensive, online CME-certified curriculum designed to educate the practicing clinician on both the research and clinical practice aspects of the therapeutic use of cannabis.
While reviewing Clinical Cannabinoid Medicine Curriculum, you will learn:
• The fundamentals of the Endocannabinoid System
• The use of cannabis in a clinical setting
• The delivery and dosage of medical cannabis
• Mental health and the psychiatric application of medical cannabis
Clinical Cannabinoid Medicine Curriculum includes a bonus module on Cannabinoid Chemistry authored by Dr. Raphael Mechoulam, a professor of Medicinal Chemistry at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel and leading authority on Medical Cannabis science.
Target Audience:See full details chevron_right
All healthcare practitioners; the curriculum was designed to educate the practicing clinician on both the research and clinical practice aspects of the therapeutic use of cannabis.
- Cost: $399
- Credit hours: 13
- CME credits awarded by: Postgraduate Institute of Medicine
- Format: On-Demand Online
An Introduction to the Practice of Palliative Medicine will help you to:
• Utilize therapies intended to reduce or relieve distressing symptoms;
• Communicate better, including using active listening and shared decision-making;
• Coordinate care with health and spiritual professionals;
• Manage and support patients and family members experiencing death and bereavement; and
• Apply important ethical principles to patient care.
Meets Special CME Requirements in California, Nevada, Oregon, Rhode Island, Rhode Island, and Texas.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Palliative CareSee full details chevron_right
- Cost: $25 per credit
- Credit hours: 1
- CME credits awarded by: University of Arizona College of Medicine at the Arizona Health Sciences Center
- Format: On-Demand Online