Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Board Review Sample Question 1
What is the most beneficial outcome due to staffing the ICU with 24 hours intensivist coverage?
- ADecrease in the ICU operating cost
- BReduced mortality of patients
- CReduced nursing utilization
- DDecreased burnout of the physicians
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Board Review Sample Question 2
A 64-year-old male with pre-existing hypertension underwent unilateral surgery to relieve carotid stenosis.He has non-significant medical history and works as a librarian. After the successfully completed surgery, he suffers from severe postoperative headache. This headache MOST likely results from:
- ACaffeine withdrawal
- BImpaired microcirculation
- CPropofol withdrawal syndrome
- DNeurogenic edema
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine CME Pro Plus offers more than 600+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine topics including Obstructive Lung Disease, Cardiovascular Disorders, and Gastrointestinal Disorders. Also, get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 40 ABIM MOC Points.
Key features include:
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card with purchase
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 40 ABIM MOC Points
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 600+ up-to-date Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for your board exams.
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“BoardVitals provides one of the best ways to complete board prep in Critical Care Medicine. I am positively impressed by the quality of the questions and breadth of the knowledge being tested by BoardVitals. I wish I had access to a similar question bank in my past and I am very glad this is an option for prospective board takers.
Krzysztof Laudanski, MD, PhD, MA, Assistant Professor, University of Pennsylvania