BoardVitals Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine CME Pro Plus w/ Bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card
Get a up to bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 40 ABIM MOC Points . This bundle offers more than 600+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you stay up-to-date on relevant Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine topics including Obstructive Lung Disease, Cardiovascular Disorders, and Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Note: Your total cost, gift card amount, and credit hours may change after selecting your specialty and subscription package.
- Up to a Bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card with purchase
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 40 ABIM MOC Points
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 600+ up-to-date Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Pulmonary – Obstructive Lung Disease
- Pulmonary – Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary – Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Disease (DPLD)
- Pulmonary – Sleep Medicine/Neuromuscular/Skeletal
- Pulmonary – Basic Science and Physiology
- Pulmonary – Epidemiology and Statistics
- Pulmonary – Infections
- Pulmonary – Neoplasms
- Pulmonary – Pleural Diseases
- Pulmonary – Quality, Safety, and Complications
- Pulmonary – Transplantation
- Pulmonary – Vascular
- Critical Care – Renal, Endocrine, and Metabolism
- Critical Care – Cardiovascular Disorders
- Critical Care – Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care – Infectious Disease
- Critical Care – Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Critical Care – Neurologic Disorders
- Critical Care – Hematologic and Oncologic Disorders
- Critical Care – Surgery, Trauma, and Transplantation
- Critical Care – Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Critical Care – Research, Administration, and Ethics
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine board prep.
Clinicians focusing on Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Please allow 7-10 business days after verification for your gift card Prepaid Card delivery. Gift cards or Prepaid Cards larger than $2,000 may be delivered in multiple orders. Delivery for Amazon Gift Card is made via email. Delivery for Visa Prepaid Card is via postal mail. No cancellations or refunds permitted with this offer. No other discounts apply and offers may not be combined.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™, & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
The Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S. Pay close attention to the expiration date printed on the front of the card. You will not have access to the funds after expiration.