Pediatric Emergency Medicine CME
1 - 4 of 4 results
GIBLIB is an on-demand streaming medical education platform where physicians and advanced practice providers go to learn and earn CME through convenient, high quality educational content created by trusted experts from the world’s top hospitals.
With this purchase, you get a 1-year subscription to GIBLIB and the following features:
- Earn unlimited AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Full library access to thousands of videos across all specialties
- Personalized and curated video recommendations
- Cross-device viewing on web and iOS
- New content released and available every week
- Create custom playlists that you can personally curate
- Bookmark videos for later viewing
- Take notes on specific content and review for later
- View transcripts of all videos, available in multiple languages
- Cost: $990
- Credit hours: Unlimited
- Format: Videos, Audio, Podcasts, Transcripts (on every Video)
Stay on top of your game with the StatPearls Physician Unlimited CME programs. With 6,046 activities, StatPearls is the largest CME provider in the world. These Pub-Med Indexed articles are categorized into 162 specialty areas which lets you better access activities that will make the biggest impact on your practice. One subscription allows access to all the activities, including all state-requirements.
- 6 Month subscription: All 6,339 CME Activities – $249 per 6 months
- Annual subscription: All 6,339 CME Activities – $349 per 1 year
- Lifetime: All 6,339 CME Activities + Access to Board Reviews Forever – $1999
- Cost: Varies
- CME credits awarded by: ETSU
- Format: On Demand Online & Board Reviews
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice – Print & Online Emergency Medicine CME Journal focuses on one topic per issue, most often based on a single complaint; within that topic, ED evaluation, differential diagnosis, diagnostic studies, treatment, special circumstances, controversies, common pitfalls and patient disposition are covered.
A subscription to Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice includes a free subscription to EM Practice Guidelines Update.
Recent Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice topics include: Jaundice; Influenza; Anaphylaxis; Wounds; Neonatal Emergencies; Acute Gastroenteritis; Dental Emergencies; Genitourinary Tract Injuries; and Medical Child Abuse.
Target Audiences: PED, ER.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: $199
- Credit hours: 48
- CME credits awarded by: EB Medicine
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Material last updated: Updated Monthly
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice is the only evidence-based resource that gives you concise, applicable information on the management of pediatric patients. Your subscription provides you with new issues every month, each focusing on the practical application of the evidence for topics like trauma, cardiovascular emergencies, asthma and more. And every issue is written and peer reviewed by practicing, experienced ED physicians who care deeply about giving every patient the care they deserve. We take you step by step from the moment your patient presents to the ED with an often vague complaint, through risk stratification, laboratory testing and imaging, treatment, and disposition. With Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice, you can count on rigorous evidence-based research, peer-reviewed quality, and recommendations you can trust. Plus, you can earn more than 150 CME credits—including difficult-to-find trauma, pharmacology, and ethics CME and more.
Target Audience: Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers specializing in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: $449
- Credit hours: 150+
- CME credits awarded by: EB Medicine
- Format: On-Demand online and print