Pediatric Emergency Medicine CME
1 - 2 of 2 results
- 20% OFF WITH CODE: CME20FEATURED
Topics covered by the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Board Review include:
Pediatric Resuscitation, Major Pediatric Trauma Care, Wound Management, Dermatologic Emergencies, Endocrine Emergencies, Pediatric Fever, Pediatric Neurology , Tick-Borne Disease, Metabolic Emergencies, Electrolyte Disorders and many more.
Completing the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Board Review will help you to:
• Identify life-threats and non life-threats in pediatric patients and understand key symptoms seen in emergency care
• Learn best practices in pediatric and neonatal resuscitation, pain management, trauma, and various types of emergencies
• Know how to handle pediatric fever, infectious diseases, multiple systems infections, tick-borne diseases, and more
• Learn about special administrative, legal, and ethical considerations for pediatric patients
Emergency physicians, pediatric emergency physicians, emergency medicine and pediatric fellows, emergency medicine residents, physicians recertifying for the boards, and physicians-in-training.
- Cost: $795$636
- Credit hours: 30
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: June 15, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: June 15, 2019
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice – Print & Online Emergency Medicine CME Journal focuses on one topic per issue, most often based on a single complaint; within that topic, ED evaluation, differential diagnosis, diagnostic studies, treatment, special circumstances, controversies, common pitfalls and patient disposition are covered.
A subscription to Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice includes a free subscription to EM Practice Guidelines Update.
Recent Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice topics include: Jaundice; Influenza; Anaphylaxis; Wounds; Neonatal Emergencies; Acute Gastroenteritis; Dental Emergencies; Genitourinary Tract Injuries; and Medical Child Abuse.
Target Audiences: PED, ER.
- Cost: $199
- Credit hours: 48
- CME credits awarded by: EB Medicine
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Material last updated: Updated Monthly