This Electrodiagnostic Medicine and Neuromuscular Disorders CME course is an authoritative review of peripheral nervous system disorders and of specific details and techniques of electrodiagnostic tests, muscle and nerve biopsies.
Topics covered in this course include:
• Basics of Nerve Conduction Studies
• Basics of Electromyography
• Special Techniques
• Motor Neuron Diseases
After completing this course, physicians will better be able to:
• Recognize classic, possible, and unlikely neuromuscular disorders according to clinical symptoms
• Assess the need for laboratory tests, electrodiagnostic studies, imaging, and muscle and nerve biopsies to establish a diagnosis
• Illustrate effective management of painful neuropathies
• Outline strategies to deliver the best care possible to patients with neuromuscular disorders
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in Neurology or Physical Medicine
- Cost: $1,145 - $1,745
- Credit hours: 32.75
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: July 31, 2018
- Expiration of CME credit: July 31, 2021
- Electrodiagnostic and Neuromuscular Medicine CME
Electrodiagnostic and Neuromuscular Medicine CME
Find top Electrodiagnostic and Neuromuscular Medicine CME courses that include the most convenient, interactive, and fastest activities from leading medical education providers. Learn about Electrodiagnostic and Neuromuscular Medicine with these comprehensive activities covering key topics such as nerve conduction and neuromuscular junction all while earning CME credits. These Electrodiagnostic and Neuromuscular CME activities allow physicians focusing on Electrodiagnostic and Neuromuscular Medicine to quickly and easily meet the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology requirements of 90 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ every 3 years.