1 - 10 of 15 results
Complete your CME and MOC Requirements Online with the BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Self-Assessment Activity with up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card. Answer board-style questions and cases related to your specialty and earn credits fast!
Key features of BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Self-Assessment Activity include:
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Pulmonary or Critical Care MedicineSee full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine CME Review offers clinicians 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM, 40 ABIM MOC points, and over 600 Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine board review questions. The questions cover key topics including infections, pulmonary disease, and neurologic disorders. This question bank will assist clinicians with Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: Clinicians focusing on Pulmonary and Critical Care MedicineSee full details chevron_right
This comprehensive board review provides updates on basic principles, changing guidelines and therapeutic strategies in the field of pulmonary medicine. It is ideal for MOC.
Topics covered include:
• Cell and Molecular Biology
• Respiratory Infections
• Obstructive Lung Diseases
• Interstitial Disorders
• Pulmonary Vascular Diseases
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Understand clinical problems reflected in the curriculum for the ABIM pulmonary disease subspecialty board examination
• Summarize major areas in pulmonary medicine, including respiratory physiology, genetics, and cell and molecular biology
• Review pulmonary function testing, fundamentals of pulmonary imaging, cardiopulmonary exercise testing
Target Audience: Fellows/trainees and practicing pulmonary specialists (MDs) and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in Pulmonology) who are preparing to take ABIM Board Review or Recertification Examinations or who seek CME activities to improve patient care in the area of Pulmonology Medicine.
See full details chevron_right
Medical videos & lectures explained clearly by world-class instructors.
Memorable illustrations, clinical scenarios, and passionate instructors set MedCram apart from other online medical lectures.
We prioritize the most important clinically relevant and practical information for clinical practice.
Understanding medicine has never been so simplified.See full details chevron_right
Pass the Pulmonary and Critical Care certification examinations with the BoardVitals Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Board Review Question Bank. Targeted to the ABIM Pulmonary Disease Certification Exam as well as the ABIM/ABEM Critical Care Medicine Certification Exam, this board review question bank will help you pass your boards.
BoardVitals Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Board Review Question Bank features:
• 700 Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine practice questions developed by top specialists dual certified in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
• Detailed rationales for every exam question including explanations for incorrect responses
• Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
• Earn up to 40 CME Credits and 40 ABIM MOC points with optional payment of $200
• 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
• 100% Pass Guarantee
This program is targeted to Pulmonary Disease specialists and Critical Care Medicine specialists preparing for specialty board exams.
Interstitial lung disease (ILD) is a collective term used to categorize more than 200 different types of diseases that affect the alveolar structures, the pulmonary interstitium, and small airways.
After completing Interstitial Lung Disease with Progressive Lung Disease Phenotype (ILD-PF): Therapeutic Updates, Best Practices, and Emerging Therapies you will be able to:
Target Audience: pulmonologists, rheumatologists, primary care physicians, pathologists, dermatologists; physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and pharmacists specializing in pulmonology; and any other HCPs who have an interest in or otherwise clinically encounter patients with ILD-Pf.See full details chevron_right
An Update on Fixed-Dose LAMA/LABA Inhalers in COPD consists of written presentations by 4 experts on the use of Fixed-Dose Inhalers in COPD.
Upon completion of An Update on Fixed-Dose LAMA/LABA Inhalers in COPD, you should be able to:
• Evaluate key efficacy data from clinical trials on new and emerging fixed-dose LAMA/LABA inhalers in COPD.
• Evaluate key safety data from clinical trials on new and emerging fixed-dose LAMA/LABA inhalers in COPD.
• Apply information on the efficacy and safety of new/emerging LAMA/LABA inhalers in COPD to specific clinical scenarios.
This program is intended for health care professionals who treat and manage patients with COPD.
Pilot for Pilot for Pulmonary COPD Expert Interviews reviews topics including:
• What is the 2017 GOLD standard for managing patients with COPD?
• Stepping up or stepping down – which direction for COPD patients?
• Is the delivery system a good match for your patients with COPD?
After completing the Pilot for Pilot for Pulmonary COPD Expert Interviews, you should be better able to:
• Examine the data and expert recommendations concerning the use of ICS in patients with COPD
• Evaluate data on the use of single and combination bronchodilators in patents with COPD
• Discuss clinical scenarios where ICS should or should not be considered
Pulmonologists, critical care clinicians and other healthcare professionals involved in the management of patients with COPD.
There are many topics covered on the site including:
• Basics of Sleep Center Management
• Clinical and Business Trends
• Intermediate Sleep Center Management
• Interpreting Sleep Studies
• Sleep Disorders in Pediatrics
sleep medicine specialists, trainees in sleep medicine and all physicians with an interest in improving recognition and treatment of sleep disorders.
Currently contains one Pulmonology CME course:
• Lung Cancer Screening With Low-Dose Computed Tomography (LDCT)
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in PulmonologySee full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.