BoardVitals Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine CME Board Review
Complete your Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine CME requirements with this online review from BoardVitals. This question bank offers over 600 up-to-date Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine CME questions and up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and ABIM MOC Points.
Note: Your total cost and credit hours may change after selecting your subscription package.
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 40 ABIM MOC Points
- Up to 12-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 600+ up-to-date Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go.
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Pulmonary – Obstructive Lung Disease
- Pulmonary – Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary – Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Disease (DPLD)
- Pulmonary – Sleep
- Pulmonary – Basic Science and Physiology
- Pulmonary – Epidemiology and Statistics
- Pulmonary – Infections
- Pulmonary – Neoplasms
- Pulmonary – Pleural Diseases
- Pulmonary – Quality, Safety, and Complications
- Pulmonary – Transplantation
- Pulmonary – Vascular
- Critical Care – Renal, Endocrine, and Metabolism
- Critical Care – Cardiovascular Disorders
- Critical Care – Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care – Infectious Disease
- Critical Care – Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Critical Care – Neurologic Disorders
- Critical Care – Hematologic and Oncologic Disorders
- Critical Care – Surgery, Trauma, and Transplantation
- Critical Care – Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Critical Care – Research, Administration, and Ethics
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine board prep.
Clinicians focusing on Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians