ScientiaCME Infectious Disease contains four lectures:
• Successful Strategies for Addressing Patient Safety Hot Topics – Immunization and vaccine-preventable diseases as a patient and public safety concern (0.75 hr CME)
• Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) in Adults: Therapeutic Updates, Best Practices, and Barriers to Care (1 hr CME);
• Successful Strategies for Addressing Patient Safety Hot Topics – Infection Control and Antimicrobial Therapy in the era of Anti-Microbial Stewardship (1 hr CME).
• Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC): Therapeutic Updates, Best Practices, and Barriers to Care (1 hr CME)
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Infectious Diseases.
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 3
- CME credits awarded by: ScientiaCME
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Expiration of CME credit: Two years after release
This Gastroenterology and Hepatology CME course is an all-inclusive CME program that provides an in-depth, case-based review of the clinical essentials in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. This course is also ideal for physicians looking to earn MOC points.
Topics covered in this course include:
• Gastrointestinal Bleeding
• Liver Transplantation
• Celiac Disease
• Small Bowel Disorders
After completing this course, physicians will better be able to:
• Apply latest/recommended critical care guidelines in clinical practice
• Attain the latest knowledge on clinical presentation, pathologic features, diagnosis, and differential diagnosis of various gastroenterology disorders
• Stay updated on an expanding array of therapeutic options for diverse gastrohepatic disorders
• Evaluate and interpret up-to-date literature for evidence-based clinical practice in gastroenterology
• Prepare for ABIM certification/recertification gastroenterology examinations
Target Audience: Gastroenterologists
- Cost: $995 - $1,495
- Credit hours: 33
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing LLC
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: July 15, 2018
- Expiration of CME credit: July 15, 2021
- Hepatology & Hepatitis CME
Hepatology & Hepatitis CME
Looking to meet your Hepatitis and Hepatology CME requirements? Expand your knowledge on the most important topics including infection control and barriers to care with this selection of Hepatitis and Hepatology CME courses, board reviews, and other activities. Physicians focusing on Hepatitis and Hepatology must complete at least 1 MOC activity every 2 years and earn 200 MOC points (40 which must be medical knowledge) every 10 years to meet the American Board of Internal Medicine Maintenance of Certification requirements.