ScientiaCME Infectious Disease contains four lectures:
• Successful Strategies for Addressing Patient Safety Hot Topics – Immunization and vaccine-preventable diseases as a patient and public safety concern (0.75 hr CME)
• Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) in Adults: Therapeutic Updates, Best Practices, and Barriers to Care (1 hr CME);
• Successful Strategies for Addressing Patient Safety Hot Topics – Infection Control and Antimicrobial Therapy in the era of Anti-Microbial Stewardship (1 hr CME).
• Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC): Therapeutic Updates, Best Practices, and Barriers to Care (1 hr CME)
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Infectious Diseases.
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 3
- CME credits awarded by: ScientiaCME
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Expiration of CME credit: Two years after release
- Hepatology & Hepatitis CME
Hepatology & Hepatitis CME
Looking to meet your Hepatitis and Hepatology CME requirements? Expand your knowledge on the most important topics including infection control and barriers to care with this selection of Hepatitis and Hepatology CME courses, board reviews, and other activities. Physicians focusing on Hepatitis and Hepatology must complete at least 1 MOC activity every 2 years and earn 200 MOC points (40 which must be medical knowledge) every 10 years to meet the American Board of Internal Medicine Maintenance of Certification requirements.