Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review: Oakstone Board Review
Cost: $895View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered by the Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review include:
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Barrett’s Esophagus, Esophageal Cancer, Peptic Ulcer Hemorrhage, Bacterial Gastroenteritis, C. difficile Colitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Viral Hepatitis, Drug-Induced Liver Injury, Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, Liver Transplantation, Acute Pancreatitis and many more.
At the conclusion of the Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review, you will be able to:
• Apply an evidence-based approach to the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and liver disorders
• Discuss the difference between gastroesophageal reflux disease and Barrett’s esophagus
• Differentiate among motility disorders: gastroparesis, functional dyspepsia, ileus
• Assess therapy options for C. Difficile colitis
• Summarize screening procedures and diagnostic criteria for gastrointestinal cancers
• Differentiate between the management options for hepatitis B and hepatitis C
• Explain imaging possibilities for liver masses
• Recognize the diagnostic challenges of acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis
• Identify approaches to gastrointestinal bleeding
Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists, Internists, Fellows in Gastroenterology, internal medicine residents interested in gastroenterology and hepatology, and nurse practitioners working in gastroenterology, hepatology, and internal medicine.