Psychiatry Board Review Sample Question 1
What is the neurobiological mechanism of mirtazapine?
- AAlpha2-adrenergic receptor antagonist
- BDopamine (D2) receptor antagonist
- CNorepinephrine reuptake inhibitor
- DHistamine (H1) receptor antagonist
- ESerotonin (5HT2) receptor agonist
Psychiatry Board Review Sample Question 2
Among the general population, which of the following disorders is most commonly comorbid in anorexia nervosa?
- ASomatic disorders
- BPersonality disorders
- CMajor depressive disorder
- DBipolar disorders
- EObsessive-compulsive disorder
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Psychiatry CME Pro Plus offers more than 1,150+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Psychiatry board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Psychiatry topics including Anxiety Disorders, Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders, and Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders. Also, get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 40 ABPN SA Credits with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card with purchase
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 40 ABPN SA Credits
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,150+ up-to-date Psychiatry board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Psychiatry board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“Wow! The questions on BoardVitals were just like the ones on my actual examination. As a busy resident, I couldn't have asked for a more convenient and affordable way to study. Thank you, BoardVitals!”
David Patton, MD, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow at Duke University