Full Code CME Courses
1 - 1 of 1 results
The #1 medical simulation on the App Store! Full Code is a smartphone & browser-based simulation offering 86 cases in emergency medicine. Diagnose and treat the presenting patient with a realistic array of over a hundred investigations & interventions.
- 86+ simulation cases in emergency medicine.
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & web browsers.
- Practice medical decision-making from your phone.
- Each case is extremely detailed with over a hundred possible actions and realistic results for each.
- Detailed, patient-centric debrief highlight how you can improve.
- Post case discussion with clinically relevant medical knowledge, clinical decision rules & additional reading.
- 43+ AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Learning Objectives: Improve and apply your knowledge immediately by evaluating patients in our simulated emergency department from presentation, diagnosis, work-up, and treatment to disposition and follow-up. Perfect your care for common ED presentations and be ready for rarely seen but critical, can’t-miss diagnoses.
Target Audience: Emergency medicine clinicians and those interested in emergency scenariosSee full details chevron_right
- Cost: $189
- Credit hours: 43
- CME credits awarded by: EB Medicine and Medical Medical
- Format: Smartphone & browser-based interactive simulation