OBGYN MOC Sample Question 1
During hysteroscopic resection of a submucosal leiomyoma, a 1-cm piece of epiploic fat was removed. What is the next BEST step in management?
- AContinue resection as normal
- BChange distention fluid immediately
- CDiscontinue procedure immediately and move patient to recovery area
- DEvaluate intraperitoneal cavity by laparoscopy
- ETransabdominal ultrasound
OBGYN MOC Sample Question 2
A 40-year-old female has been experiencing abnormal vaginal bleeding for the past 6 months after a molar pregnancy and is diagnosed with gestational trophoblastic neoplasia (GTN). Her hCG level is 3000. Uterine ultrasound reveals a 6 cm tumor. Abdominal CT reveals 1 renal and 2 splenic metastases. What should the physician’s NEXT step be?
- AAdministration of methotrexate
- BAdministration of actinomycin D
- CAdministration of EMACO without radiation therapy
- DAdministration of EMACO with radiation therapy
- ERadiation therapy only
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals OB/GYN CME Pro Plus offers more than 1,100+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your OBGYN board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant OBGYN topics including Primary Care-Pediatric and Adolescent, GYN-Emergency Care, and OB-Fetal Assessment. Also, get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card and earn 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card with purchase
- 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,100+ up-to-date OBGYN board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for OBGYN board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“This is the best test bank I've ever used! The questions are great, and the answers are very thorough! I am extremely grateful for having access to your test questions! Thank you!
Golnaz Alemi, MD