OBGYN MOC Sample Question 1
During hysteroscopic resection of a submucosal leiomyoma, a 1-cm piece of epiploic fat was removed. What is the next BEST step in management?
- AContinue resection as normal
- BChange distention fluid immediately
- CDiscontinue procedure immediately and move patient to recovery area
- DEvaluate intraperitoneal cavity by laparoscopy
- ETransabdominal ultrasound
OBGYN MOC Sample Question 2
A 40-year-old female has been experiencing abnormal vaginal bleeding for the past 6 months after a molar pregnancy and is diagnosed with gestational trophoblastic neoplasia (GTN). Her hCG level is 3000. Uterine ultrasound reveals a 6 cm tumor. Abdominal CT reveals 1 renal and 2 splenic metastases. What should the physician’s NEXT step be?
- AAdministration of methotrexate
- BAdministration of actinomycin D
- CAdministration of EMACO without radiation therapy
- DAdministration of EMACO with radiation therapy
- ERadiation therapy only
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
1100 MOC OBGYN questions, answers, and detailed explanations. The BoardVitals question bank is specifically targeted to Part III of the Maintenance of Certification Exam – the cognitive expertise test.
- The question bank includes the selectives that are presented on the exam: OB only, GYN only, Office Practice, or a combination. (questions are separated by type)
- The most used online course for the OBGYN Boards and MOC exams
- Take exams in timed or practice mode for the appropriate pacing on the exam
- Compare your performance to others with the ‘percent correct’ tool
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps thousands of doctors prepare for board certification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“This is the best test bank I've ever used! The questions are great, and the answers are very thorough! I am extremely grateful for having access to your test questions! Thank you!
Golnaz Alemi, MD