Nephrology Board Review Sample Question 1
A 76-year-old female with chronic kidney disease has recurrent gout flares. She is also being treated for hypertension with HCTZ, hyperlipidemia with Lipitor and heart failure. What would be the appropriate treatment regimen?
- AProbenecid and stopping Hydrochlorothiazide
- BAllopurinol and stopping Hydrochlorothiazide
- CAllopurinol and continuing Hydrochlorothiazide
- DPegloticase and stopping Hydrochlorothiazide
- EColchicine and continuing Lipitor
Nephrology Board Review Sample Question 2
A 75-year-old male with Non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus comes to the clinic to establish care. You calculate his glomerular filtration rate to be 37. According to the Kidney Disease Outcome Quality Initiative (KDOQI), in what stage of chronic kidney disease is he?
- AStage 1
- BStage 2
- CStage 3
- DStage 4
- EStage 5
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Nephrology CME Pro Plus offers more than 450+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Nephrology board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Nephrology topics including Pharmacology, Kidney Transplantation, and Acute Kidney Injury and ICU care. Also, get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card with purchase
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- ABIM MOC Points
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 450+ up-to-date Nephrology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Nephrology board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“This is the best test bank I've ever used! The questions are great, and the answers are very thorough! I am extremely grateful for having access to your test questions! Thank you!
Golnaz Alemi, MD