Nephrology Board Review Sample Question 1
A 76-year-old female with chronic kidney disease has recurrent gout flares. She is also being treated for hypertension with HCTZ, hyperlipidemia with Lipitor and heart failure. What would be the appropriate treatment regimen?
- AProbenecid and stopping Hydrochlorothiazide
- BAllopurinol and stopping Hydrochlorothiazide
- CAllopurinol and continuing Hydrochlorothiazide
- DPegloticase and stopping Hydrochlorothiazide
- EColchicine and continuing Lipitor
Nephrology Board Review Sample Question 2
A 75-year-old male with Non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus comes to the clinic to establish care. You calculate his glomerular filtration rate to be 37. According to the Kidney Disease Outcome Quality Initiative (KDOQI), in what stage of chronic kidney disease is he?
- AStage 1
- BStage 2
- CStage 3
- DStage 4
- EStage 5
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Get ready to pass the Nephrology board exam with BoardVitals. Gain access to more than 500 nephrology board review questions with detailed explanations to prepare for exam day. This online question bank is targeted to the Nephrology certification exams for both the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) and American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine (AOBIM).
- 500+ Nephrology board review study questions developed by top Nephrologists
- Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
- Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- 100% Pass Guarantee
- Also available: MOC Question Bank and CME Redemption
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps tens of thousands of doctors prepare for board certification/recertification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by more than 400 leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“This is the best test bank I've ever used! The questions are great, and the answers are very thorough! I am extremely grateful for having access to your test questions! Thank you!
Golnaz Alemi, MD