BoardVitals Nephrology CME Pro Plus w/ Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card
Get a free $2,500, $1,500, or $1,000 Amazon or Apple gift card and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM with BoardVitals Nephrology CME Pro Plus. This bundle offers more than 450+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you stay up-to-date on relevant Nephrology topics including Pharmacology, Kidney Transplantation, and Acute Kidney Injury and ICU care.
Note: Your total cost, gift card amount, and credit hours may change after selecting your specialty and subscription package.
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card with purchase
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- ABIM MOC Points
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 450+ up-to-date Nephrology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Kidney Transplantation
- Acid-Base and Potassium
- Acute Kidney Injury and ICU care
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium Stones
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Glomerular and Vascular
- Sodium and Water
- Tubular, Interstitial, and Cystic Disorders
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Nephrology research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Nephrology board prep.
Clinicians focusing in Nephrology
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.