Family Medicine MOC Sample Question 1
You are called as an obstetric consultant for a patient who is 26 weeks pregnant, currently admitted to the ICU, and intubated. To ventilate the patient properly, the intensivist asks what is the normal acid-base status for pregnant women?
- AUncompensated respiratory acidosis
- BCompensated respiratory acidosis
- CUncompensated respiratory alkalosis
- DCompensated respiratory alkalosis
- EMetabolic acidosis
Family Medicine MOC Sample Question 2
A 58-year-old woman presents for a postoperative visit following a recent dilation and curettage conducted for postmenopausal bleeding. Final pathologic review reveals complex hyperplasia with atypia. In reviewing the pathologic findings from her recent surgery, she wishes to know the likelihood of this lesion progressing to endometrial cancer. Which of the following percentages best estimates her risk of disease progression to invasive adenocarcinoma?
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Over 2300 ABFM and AOBFP Family Medicine MOC targeted review questions for the Maintenance of Certification for Family Physicians (MC-FP) exam. The BoardVitals FM question bank offers questions that are directly relevant to the exam: multiple choice questions (mostly focused around patient scenarios) with a single best answer.
- 2300 Family Medicine Board Review Questions targeted to the ABFM and AOBFP Recertification Exams
- Detailed Explanations and Rationales with references for each question
- Each question, answer, and explanation is categorized to maximize your study time
- 24/7 access from the web or smartphone
- Optional Add-On: Earn up to 100 AAFP Prescribed Credits and up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ while you study
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps thousands of doctors prepare for board certification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“This is the best way for a busy family practitioner to revise for recertification: interactive, concise, and up-to-date! I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer Gwozdz, MD