Family Medicine MOC Sample Question 1
You are called as an obstetric consultant for a patient who is 26 weeks pregnant, currently admitted to the ICU, and intubated. To ventilate the patient properly, the intensivist asks what is the normal acid-base status for pregnant women?
- AUncompensated respiratory acidosis
- BCompensated respiratory acidosis
- CUncompensated respiratory alkalosis
- DCompensated respiratory alkalosis
- EMetabolic acidosis
Family Medicine MOC Sample Question 2
A 58-year-old woman presents for a postoperative visit following a recent dilation and curettage conducted for postmenopausal bleeding. Final pathologic review reveals complex hyperplasia with atypia. In reviewing the pathologic findings from her recent surgery, she wishes to know the likelihood of this lesion progressing to endometrial cancer. Which of the following percentages best estimates her risk of disease progression to invasive adenocarcinoma?
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Family Medicine CME Pro Plus offers more than 2,000 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Family Medicine board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Family Medicine topics including Pediatrics, Neurology, and Hospital Medicine. Also, get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 100 Prescribed credits with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card with purchase
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 100 Prescribed Credits
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 2,000+ up-to-date Family Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Family Medicine board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“This is the best way for a busy family practitioner to revise for recertification: interactive, concise, and up-to-date! I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer Gwozdz, MD